Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISL 2014 Boys Soccer

I Thought I'd try to start a new thread in hopes the moderator would kill the old one.

Predictions for tomorrow's games?

Good idea on killing the other thread.

As for predictions:

Rivers 2 - Milton 2
    BH 4 - Brooks 1
    Nobles 4 - RL 2
    Middlesex 3 - St Sebs 1
    Lawrence 6 - Thayer 0
    BB&N 2 - Groton 1
    St. Pauls 2 - St. Georges 1
    St. Marks 3 - Governors 1

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1395948]Good idea on killing the other thread.

As for predictions:

Rivers 2 - Milton 2
      BH 4 - Brooks 1
      Nobles 4 - RL 2
      Middlesex 3 - St Sebs 1
      Lawrence 6 - Thayer 0
      BB&N 2 - Groton 1
      St. Pauls 2 - St. Georges 1
      St. Marks 3 - Governors 1

I see
      Milton 3- Rivers 1
      BH 3 - Brooks 0
      Nobles 4 - RL 0
      Mdlsex 3 - SSebs 2
      Lawrence 5 Thayer 1
      Groton 1 - BBN 0
      St. George's 3 - St. Paul's 1
      St. M 2. - governors 2

Comment

Glad old thread shut down. Look forward to some good discussion without the personal attacks and silly comments. Looking forward to seeing what happens with the Rivers Milton game today. Should tell a lot about the ISL overall. Rivers has yet to play a really good ISL team so it is difficult to know how good they really are. They beat a decent KUA team but
        were trounced by NMH. MIlton has been tested and has come through with the exception of the BBN game. Should be close.

Comment

Do we know how many ppints the leading scorers have? The web hasn't update.

I know ak has 35. Which I beilve is the top.
          Mt has 24+.

Any idea on rest

Comment

Spell correction

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1396107]Do we know how many points the leading scorers have? The web hasn't updated the link .

I know ak has 35. Which I believe is the top.
            Mt has 24+.

Any idea on the rest?

Comment

Good idea on new site

Good start but I see it more like this.
              As for predictions:

Rivers 1 Milton 1
              BH 4 - Brooks 2
              Nobles 4 - RL 0
              Middlesex 3 - St Sebs 1
              Lawrence 7 - Thayer 0
              BB&N 2 - Groton 1
              St. Pauls 1 - St. Georges 1
              St. Marks 1 - Governors 1[/QUOTE]

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1396108]
                Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                Do we know how many points the leading scorers have? The web hasn't updated the link .

I know ak has 35. Which I believe is the top.
                Mt has 24+.

Any idea on the rest?
                Not sure. Let's see after today. I think ak has the lead by a few though.

Comment

Glad old thread shut down. Look forward to some good discussion without the personal attacks and silly comments. Looking forward to seeing what happens with the Rivers Milton game today. Should tell a lot about the ISL overall. Rivers has yet to play a really good ISL team so it is difficult to know how good they really are. They beat a decent KUA team but
                  were trounced by NMH. MIlton has been tested and has come through with the exception of the BBN game. Should be close.
                  Agree with your analysis with the exception of Rivers performance vs NMH - there's not another team in the ISL (yes, including Milton dad) that is anywhere close to the talent on that NMH team. Good luck if you draw them in your future playoff plans.

Comment

Anyone know why rivers gets all the coverage on Newengland soccer journal and all the press. I mean come on milton nor la gets any coverage and they are both better. I mean even when la won the isl they never got one. Td is featured in an entry almost every week and ak never gets one. It's funny how that's is.

Comment

All Milton and LA need to do to change that is beat Rivers - that should take care of everything.

Comment

All Milton and LA need to do to change that is beat Rivers - that should take care of everything.
                        That already happen last year. Rivers was the main feature in the globe at the start of the season and they didn't even win anything or mention who won the isl. Seems like the rivers coach knows someone. Td will not even play for bc.

Comment

http://nesoccerjournal.com/news/prep...nd-game-rivers

This weeks article. I'm glad the rivers coach calls td cocky. Typical

Comment

TD

Why are u glad the coach said he is cocky? After scoring 31 goals last year don't you think he deserves to be confident a bit cocky comes with the territory.

Comment

Why are u glad the coach said he is cocky? After scoring 31 goals last year don't you think he deserves to be confident a bit cocky comes with the territory.
                              It's the typical rivers approach. He scored to a lot of goals against bad teams. Im glad we are teaching our kids to be cocky.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X