Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are club coaches taking their message too far on social media?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is the post that contained the reference to kids. Just listening to a whole discussion on cyber bullying on TV relative to a case down in GA as I am writing this. The topic is very topical.
    Not ok to mention specific kids -good or bad - at least in my book. Things can easily be taken out of context and create more problems. If a coach wants to do so in person that's his/her choice.

Any club who wants to protect itself better have a clear cut social media policy for their employees. Best bet is to have a manager who handles all the teams so everything is monitored and nothing comes directly from the coach.

Comment

You're a cold-stoned liar. Just happened to open the thread because you have an interest, blah, blah, blah. Yeah, right? This thread just accidentally happens to show up today after all of your other most recent shenanigans. And of course just happens to be the Stars. Of course now that you've done your damage you can write something saying it applies to all clubs but of course you round your way back to Stars in the end. And just like all the other times, if it really wasn't you, you would be outraged that someone is mimicking you like this and ruining your reputation. You NEVER get upset about that because, in fact, you know exactly how it got there.
      He's an embarrassingly poor liar. But apparently his implausible deniability works for the people in charge at NEFC.

Comment

You're a cold-stoned liar. Just happened to open the thread because you have an interest, blah, blah, blah. Yeah, right? This thread just accidentally happens to show up today after all of your other most recent shenanigans. And of course just happens to be the Stars. Of course now that you've done your damage you can write something saying it applies to all clubs but of course you round your way back to Stars in the end. And just like all the other times, if it really wasn't you, you would be outraged that someone is mimicking you like this and ruining your reputation. You NEVER get upset about that because, in fact, you know exactly how it got there.
        There is absolutely nothing that BTNT won't do.

Comment

Not BB, its BR.

And not so shockingly, since that post his twitter profile has gone private.

What was posted earlier appears to be the OP's selection of the "best of" or "worst of" recent tweets if you will.

Having searched and reading it myself before #starsnation decided to protect the brand, my only response would be - what an 'effing tool-bag. Someone should be testing the water up there in Lancaster. Good grief.
          BB was the originator of posts 2 and 3 with the fun hashtags. And the problem is that the DOC and/or the club retweets this stuff. So it just perpetuates the issue. I am not sure why you are saying that these guys are private. BB and BR are both public on Twitter.

Comment

I started this post. I couldn't care less about Stars. And I guess I still haven't gotten an answer to my original question because we always have to go back to Stars. Why can't you take the examples of any club and use that as part of the discussion rather than going off topic?

Comment

I started this post. I couldn't care less about Stars. And I guess I still haven't gotten an answer to my original question because we always have to go back to Stars. Why can't you take the examples of any club and use that as part of the discussion rather than going off topic?
              BTDT, stop embarrassing yourself for gosh sakes. Really? Someone (else) started this thread, which could have used ANY club as an example according to you, but you saw fit to use the Stars as the example, knowing full well how totally transparent that would look. You actually do believe you are the smartest guy on the planet and that everyone else is a fool. Obsession does not come close to describing your attachment to this this site and your never ending little experiments and fictions to see back in amazement at yourself for how much damage you can cause.

Comment

Your lying is so preposterous it must be pathological, not strategic.

Comment

He is not lying about who didn't start the thread. The accusation is just another example of a crazy few side tracking an important conversation to further their own twisted little agenda.

If the tweets are out there. Then the discussion should take place. If the Stars don't like being called on the carpet they shouldn't use public facing tools to send their messages. It's that simple.

Comment

He is not lying about who didn't start the thread. The accusation is just another example of a crazy few side tracking an important conversation to further their own twisted little agenda.

If the tweets are out there. Then the discussion should take place. If the Stars don't like being called on the carpet they shouldn't use public facing tools to send their messages. It's that simple.
                    Lies on top of lies on top of lies. But we just heard above that the choice of Stars as the example was incidental, LOL. Meanwhile the other Stars attack threads also get bumped up. This guy is pure destruction.

Comment

These coaches think they are celebrities. They seek attention and think that having a bunch of 12 year olds following you in Twitter makes you something. Social Media is a dangerous place for companies if they don't get their employees under control.

Comment

Lies on top of lies on top of lies. But we just heard above that the choice of Stars as the example was incidental, LOL. Meanwhile the other Stars attack threads also get bumped up. This guy is pure destruction.
                        What is sad here is this asshat is actually defending a guy who calls out a couple of KIDS on Twitter. What sort of idiot coach does that to a kid?? What sort of idiot defends them??

Comment

These coaches think they are celebrities. They seek attention and think that having a bunch of 12 year olds following you in Twitter makes you something. Social Media is a dangerous place for companies if they don't get their employees under control.
                          LOL, and some folks thought all the talk about clubs doing social media marketing was all fiction. There is far more going on than a few simple Tweets.

Comment

LOL, and some folks thought all the talk about clubs doing social media marketing was all fiction. There is far more going on than a few simple Tweets.
                            For sure, it's not like the assault on high school soccer isn't being directed by one club for a specific purpose. Sort of reminiscent of the assault on ODP.

Comment

How many times have we seen this, the BTDT triple play threads bump up? 3 threads all continuously bumped together, and he thinks some of you are dumb enough to not think it is him. He's the guy who commits the crime right in front of the police while on videotape and still claims we got the wrong guy.

Comment

BB was the originator of posts 2 and 3 with the fun hashtags. And the problem is that the DOC and/or the club retweets this stuff. So it just perpetuates the issue. I am not sure why you are saying that these guys are private. BB and BR are both public on Twitter.
                                Um no. I looked up BR right after the post and read them on his feed. Went back and hour later and it was private. Of course, since you are already following him you wouldn't know that now would you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X