Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FSA will be there too. Looks like FSA, Valeo,WUP and NEFC so far... Sounds like some good matches will be played.
    I will be refereeing 11v11 games. Warn your players now: Kids! Play clean! Due to the top secrecy of the event we can not provide medical services on the field. So injured players will be thrown down the bridge.

Comment

I will be refereeing 11v11 games. Warn your players now: Kids! Play clean! Due to the top secrecy of the event we can not provide medical services on the field. So injured players will be thrown down the bridge.
      That's pretty funny.

Comment

see a shrink, save your kids

FSA will be there too. Looks like FSA, Valeo,WUP and NEFC so far... Sounds like some good matches will be played.
        this is all conjecture or just bad conjugation. ridiculous tournament at ridiculous time. secretive, clandestine meeting to play to the death because you have no lives outside trying to kill your own kids to be the top dog. Sick upbringing. see a shrink and save the kids.

Comment

I'm hosting an 11v11 tournament in my town that is featuring some of the top national teams from Europe.
          We're doing it under the guise of an 8v8 youth tournament as well.

Comment

I'm hosting an 11v11 tournament in my town that is featuring some of the top national teams from Europe.
            We're doing it under the guise of an 8v8 youth tournament as well.
            These are a bunch of friendlies (clubs are paying fees and traveling over an hour twice) so lets hope TS treats them like that..... insert joke here!

Comment

this is all conjecture or just bad conjugation. ridiculous tournament at ridiculous time. secretive, clandestine meeting to play to the death because you have no lives outside trying to kill your own kids to be the top dog. Sick upbringing. see a shrink and save the kids.

Why do you care? Are you just upset you were not invited? If you were invited and don't want to go...don't. Pretty simple really! No one is forcing anyone to play in this tournament. They have all made the choice to attend. Must just be upset that none of these clubs want to deal with GPS BS. This is an invite only to ensure quality competition. Hats off to WUP for putting this together!

Comment

Why do you care? Are you just upset you were not invited? If you were invited and don't want to go...don't. Pretty simple really! No one is forcing anyone to play in this tournament. They have all made the choice to attend. Must just be upset that none of these clubs want to deal with GPS BS. This is an invite only to ensure quality competition. Hats off to WUP for putting this together!
                Oh jeez just be quiet. There is no "GPS BS", NEFC played it last year and it wasn't a problem. Sounds like your sons team may hAve received an invite and if they did great. Have some class

Comment

Oh jeez just be quiet. There is no "GPS BS", NEFC played it last year and it wasn't a problem. Sounds like your sons team may hAve received an invite and if they did great. Have some class
                  Is there an accepted teams list anywhere for this?

Comment

Is there an accepted teams list anywhere for this?
                    What is the problem with playing some extra games?

Comment

What is the problem with playing some extra games?
                      Just wondering which teams are going. Also futsal starts that weekend (too early in my opinion). Would be nice to have the schedule.

Comment

Just wondering which teams are going. Also futsal starts that weekend (too early in my opinion). Would be nice to have the schedule.
                        Futsal, now? Don't play!

Comment

Valeo getting reamed on BU13 thread.

Valeo, head over to the BU13 thread, you are being massacred after the game video against the Blazers was posted. I'll sit back and enjoy.

Comment

Valeo, head over to the BU13 thread, you are being massacred after the game video against the Blazers was posted. I'll sit back and enjoy.
                            Believe me, they know but the video is evidence. Other than "we won", what else can they say?

Comment

Looks like a bunch of desperate GPS parents and coaches trying to pump up an overrated team that hasn't done anything.

Comment

Believe me, they know but the video is evidence. Other than "we won", what else can they say?
                                Just waiting for the plethora of excuses of how poorly they played and how so very average everyone on that Valeo U12 team really is. Seems eerily quiet around here. Valeo, you guys been given a gag order by your idiot coaches?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X