• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looked but could not find anything, what are the tiebreakers
    From MIAA website:

SEEDING
    In the North, South, and Central sections, teams are seeded by winning percentage. To break any ties, teams will be seeded by a blind draw.

Comment

From MIAA website:

SEEDING
      In the North, South, and Central sections, teams are seeded by winning percentage. To break any ties, teams will be seeded by a blind draw.
      Thanks

Comment

1. Wachusett
        2. Nashoba
        3. Westborough
        4. Algonquin
        5. Tantasqua*
        6. Quabbin*
        7. Doherty

* needs last win
        I think Tantasqua is winner of their league so they will automatically get a spot in teh post season regardless of record.

Comment

I think Tantasqua is winner of their league so they will automatically get a spot in teh post season regardless of record.
          They beat Hill last night 1-0. Great center back.

Comment

Congrats to Nashoba, Westborough and Algonquin for their spots in the Top 25.
            What about the other 22? Sort of weird to pick out just three or is it they are in the same league?

Comment

What about the other 22? Sort of weird to pick out just three or is it they are in the same league?
              Same league.

Comment

Same league as Wachusett. ;)

Comment

CMASS pride. CMASS inferiority complex.

Comment

They beat Hill last night 1-0. Great center back.
                    It was actually a tie game.

Comment

It was actually a tie game.
                      C'mon man! This is TS -- where we never let the facts get in the way of
                      a post.

Comment

C'mon man! This is TS -- where we never let the facts get in the way of
                        a post.
                        I realize I'm in the vanguard of truthiness but might as well try.

Comment

1. Wachusett
                          2. Nashoba
                          3. Westborough
                          4. Algonquin
                          5. Tantasqua*
                          6. Quabbin*
                          7. Doherty

* needs last win
                          Westborough will be #2 seed based on winning percentage. However, Nashoba seems to be the team to beat. From a power ranking perspective, I see this as: Nashoba (1), Wachusett (2), then perhaps a push with Westborough and Algonquin. I have not seen the other 3 teams play though.

Comment

Westborough will be #2 seed based on winning percentage. However, Nashoba seems to be the team to beat. From a power ranking perspective, I see this as: Nashoba (1), Wachusett (2), then perhaps a push with Westborough and Algonquin. I have not seen the other 3 teams play though.
                            Have seen all four teams play. If Nashoba and Wachusett end up playing that will be a great game to watch. Both beat each other 3-1 at their home fields. On any given day any one of those four teams can beat each other. Going to be fun to watch. Good luck to all.

Comment

Yep, realized after I posted. I agree with that order. It's likely to be a Nashoba/Wachusett final, edge Nashoba, but it's simply who shows up and makes the fewest mistakes that day, nothing that's happened to this point really matters. Any of those 4 have a realistic chance.

Here's to healthy players, good weather and competent officiating.

Comment

http://miaa.statebrackets.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=3403

Brackets are up. Follow link and if you change the last number you can find other Div. you are looking for.

Good luck to all. Stay Healthy!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X