X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NU ties 0-0.
    A win against James Madison gets them into playoffs, 6 out of 9 teams in CAA make playoffs

Comment

A win against James Madison gets them into playoffs, 6 out of 9 teams in CAA make playoffs
      Sad "playoff" determination

Comment

So this year is about the same record, similar goals/game for, with a higher goals against. Seems like about what I saw. I guess the hope is the young team will improve.

Comment

So this year is about the same record, similar goals/game for, with a higher goals against. Seems like about what I saw. I guess the hope is the young team will improve.
          That is compared to 2013.

Comment

10 out of 12 make playoffs in ACC......BC did not make playoffs

Comment

10 out of 12 make playoffs in ACC......BC did not make playoffs
              BC is out.

Comment

BC is out.
                Yes, with a 2-1 2OT loss to Syracuse tonight.

Comment

Yes, with a 2-1 2OT loss to Syracuse tonight.
                  Much to the dismay of the Bolts bashers on this thread, NU wins in OT, 2-1. Into the playoffs they go, could be as high as third seed.

Comment

middle of the table - quite an accomplishment.

Comment

Much to the dismay of the Bolts bashers on this thread, NU wins in OT, 2-1. Into the playoffs they go, could be as high as third seed.
                      7-10-1 record, 6 out of 9 make playoffs, but a win when needed is a positive.

Comment

Third seed not possible since elon has more points . Fifth seed possible if Delaware loses. If Delaware wins or ties NE is 6 th seed

Comment

Third seed not possible since elon has more points . Fifth seed possible if Delaware loses. If Delaware wins or ties NE is 6 th seed
                          Excuse me forth seed possible, 5th if del wins ore ties

Comment

7-10-1 overall for NU, but 4-3-1 conference gets them into playoffs. Let's hope next year is an improvement.

Comment

BU 0 American 0 With that and a Navy tie, BU clinches the Patriot League title. Congrats to them. So the semis and final are at BU in 2 weeks.

Comment

Uml

I would like to congratulate them on a successful season. They are 8-8-1 with a four game win streak and are second in the AE conference. Whatever happens against #3 Hartford they will play in the Conference tournament. This is excellent progress towards becoming a solid team within the D1 ranks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X