Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    must be a different age group. The coaches were very keen on the technical and assertive guys - most with a lower center of gravity. (They raved about one shorter kid on our team like he was the next neymar) I saw the coach go up to the mom afterward.
    Overall it was a very good experience. Quality training and excellent competition on the girls side from me and several parents perspective.

Comment

Overall it was a very good experience. Quality training and excellent competition on the girls side from me and several parents perspective.
      Well done clinic and great competition at the higher age groups. Awesome futsal coaches and scouts. Great time of year to do this when things are just winding down. Just wondering if the girls from last year are automatically chosen for the regional team?

Comment

Yes, was surprised by the very large NY contingents.

Comment

When do they start notifying? I didn't get the sense everyone made a team.

Comment

Everybody will have the opportunity to be dragged to Kansas in the heat of summer on your dime!! This is a gimick to generate revenue and exposure to futsal!!!

Comment

They said Nov 7

Comment

12 kids per age group

Comment

There is no 'team' at this point, is there? I thoughts they were just looking for talent to make a national team!

Comment

My son played with the u16's...he is a good futsal player, but admitted there were many awesome players. Maybe he makes top 12' maybe not, but the experience was great for him...so he says, but he wants to move on!

Comment

high level Futsal competition builds skills

My son played with the u16's...he is a good futsal player, but admitted there were many awesome players. Maybe he makes top 12' maybe not, but the experience was great for him...so he says, but he wants to move on!
                      Agreed. Top level Futsal has been the best development tool for our son and teammates. Unfortunately, you can't find that in Ma. Only in the National arena.

Don't know if it's been pointed out that the majority of Brazilians play futsal only until the age of 12. That means they get a touch on the ball every 15 seconds of the minute pretty much in a game. It's a significant development tool that american soccer continues to neglect.

Comment

Agreed. Top level Futsal has been the best development tool for our son and teammates. Unfortunately, you can't find that in Ma. Only in the National arena.

Don't know if it's been pointed out that the majority of Brazilians play futsal only until the age of 12. That means they get a touch on the ball every 15 seconds of the minute pretty much in a game. It's a significant development tool that american soccer continues to neglect.
                        Ridiculous. If your son is on a good team that should be the best futsal experience he could have.

Comment

That's a ridiculous comment. My kid has won multiple northeast regional championships and it's not because the competition wasn't good enough.

There are obviously better futsal players/teams in the country/world than my kid's... but you don't have to travel nationally for good futsal competition.

Comment

no competition in futsalma

That's a ridiculous comment. My kid has won multiple northeast regional championships and it's not because the competition wasn't good enough.

There are obviously better futsal players/teams in the country/world than my kid's... but you don't have to travel nationally for good futsal competition.
                            now that's absurd. you just proved my point

Comment

Yes I agree

Comment

The point was, just because they won championships doesn't mean that there's no local competition.
                                There are plenty of very good futsal teams and clubs in MA, and the ones that go to the nationals all seem to do very well relative to the other teams that show up there.

Is there a local team that hasn't lost a futsal game in MA? If so, then you can make the "national" claim.

There are excellent futsal players in MA and elsewhere. There's no reason to believe that you need to travel "nationally" to play other good futsal teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X