Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training for State Cup

With State Cup less then 2 weeks away, I was wondering if all the top clubs are training a extra night and participating in tune up matches this coming weekend. Seems like the way to go to get all the players on the same page but I see some clubs not playing games at all as a tune up. Whats your team doing?

ODP Showcase.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With State Cup less then 2 weeks away, I was wondering if all the top clubs are training a extra night and participating in tune up matches this coming weekend. Seems like the way to go to get all the players on the same page but I see some clubs not playing games at all as a tune up. Whats your team doing?
      Our "TOP" club added 2nd day of training from 1 day a week in preparation for the state cup.
      Watch out, we are coming!!

Comment

Our "TOP" club added 2nd day of training from 1 day a week in preparation for the state cup.
        Haha. Our club is doing the opposite. We are dropping from two to one to make sure the girls don't get hurt and are "well rested". See you there.

Comment

Slackers our top team added a 2nd day plus they increased practice time by 5 mins.

Comment

You guys are kidding, right? We're doing two-a-days four days a week, then fitness on Friday and any day on the weekend we don't have a game. But we are trying to schedule games on both days on the weekend, even if it is intra-club scrimmaging.

Comment

We are watching film and just having classroom talks bout future opponents. Also, watching the movie miracle sp our kids can believe we're that team. The coach is giving the players mandatory practice during the weekend but just playing fifa but they have to use the formations they have practiced all year and different strategies the coach has given them.

Comment

Tune ups... Hahaha

Comment

What has your team been doing since July/August? At this point, either the team is ready or not!

Comment

What has your team been doing since July/August? At this point, either the team is ready or not!
                    We're playing a friendly this weekend against a very strong team that is advancing through the Region tournament.

Comment

Our team just voted on which PED would be most effective for enhancing speed and agility.

Comment

Our club is bringing a whole lot of asss whoopin!!!!!!

Comment

I'm glad the so fl teams are so lax with the training. No FL does it different. We are training more, team building and working hard on set peices so we can dominate. Again.

Comment

I'm glad the so fl teams are so lax with the training. No FL does it different. We are training more, team building and working hard on set peices so we can dominate. Again.
                            Maybe but we're bringing a south Florida suntan and an ass whoopin!!!!

Comment

My kids team just drinks a five hour energy drink 3 hours before the game and drinks a Red Bull before stepping on the field.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X