Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't argue with this loser. He is the same one junking up all the threads with his constant bashing of Pinellas clubs. At least now we know he is an ECNL parent nut.
    Actually there is not a club good enough to bash in Pinellas County! And by the way,TBU is in Hillsborough County.

Comment

ABs team beat the ECNL U16 national champions, eclipse - 2 weeks after they won the ecnl title. Same roster at both events - look it up. While you are at it, look up where the girls from National League U17s are committed to play college soccer (Tophat, TN, TBU, NJ Stallions, Beach FC, etc) Then look up the same info for the team that they are "in the shadow of.." Looks like the girls playing National League are doing alright in their B league.
      And again, just not true friend. You tried to convince everyone of this last year. TBU beat Eclipse again this year too in the National League and it was the same team...just not their ECNL team. You guys at TBU believe anything someone (AB) tells you so just keep believing what you want to believe.

I never said the players on AB's team were not good players. There are 4 or 5 girls that will get playing time at their D-1 schools over the next 4 years, but even they will be in for a rude awakening when they see the speed of play at that level when they go to college. At least the ECNL teams see something very close to that speed during their ECNL schedule. AB's girls may see that two or three times during the year but the ECNL teams see that most ever game against ECNL competition.

I am curious how well those NJ Stallions would stack up against NJ's PDA ECNL team. Too funny friend! Hey, there is nothing wrong with being the B League's finest!

Comment

ABs team beat the ECNL U16 national champions, eclipse - 2 weeks after they won the ecnl title. Same roster at both events - look it up. While you are at it, look up where the girls from National League U17s are committed to play college soccer (Tophat, TN, TBU, NJ Stallions, Beach FC, etc) Then look up the same info for the team that they are "in the shadow of.." Looks like the girls playing National League are doing alright in their B league.
        I would agree with one thing here. Tophat truly is a top level club. Problem is that Tophat is moving to the ECNL making the R3PL even weaker going forward. One other point I would like to make. While I agree that the R3PL is a very good league as well as National League there are only 2-3 teams from Florida that can make this league and quite frankly other then U17 and U16 the rest of TBUs teams will never make that league. Need to qualify to even have a chance to play against strong competition. Problem is none of its other teams are going to be able to qualify. The U18s didn't and are gone. The current U15s and U14s will never qualify for the R3PL. It will continue. Focus on academics, that would be my advice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X