Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Competetive Coach Pay?

What should a Club pay a Competitive Coach?
    I just got offered a position and an amount. I don't know what is a fair rate,should I go back and ask for more? please assist.

Thank You

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    what should a club pay a competitive coach?
    I just got offered a position and an amount. I don't know what is a fair rate,should i go back and ask for more? Please assist.

Thank you
    troll

Comment

definitely ask for more

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        troll
        No your the Troll, I came asking advice. Please assist.

Comment

More questions

What age group(s) are you going to coach and what certifications do you hold?

Comment

u10 and i am certified in cpr

Comment

most of the bottom rung clubs in the Tampa area: PCU, Celtic, Tarpon, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Seminole, usually pay nothing, they do sometimes offer a small gas card. Usually these bad clubs give free competitive soccer to the coaches kid, that is why these clubs generally utilize parents as coaches for competitive teams. Generally, with the clubs above you get what you pay for, which is poor and inadequate training.

Comment

Soccer Certs

Do you have any soccer certifications?

Comment

Do you have any soccer certifications?
                  ‘E’ USSF Coaching License

Comment

I have a National "B" license and a NSCAA Premier Diploma. The deal I worked out with my club was $75K + a percentage of club fees for the teams I train. If I train AND coach them, it's an additional percentage. Also, I have full benefits....medical, dental, even life insurance for $500,000. It's a pretty sweet deal.

Comment

U14 with D License

Comment

you're not a troll? I'm not sure I'd pay you anything as you don't even know when people are asking you what level of training you have.

Comment

If I wanted to make money in soccer and I wasn't a director, I would go the route of becoming a referee.

Comment

U14 with D License

I worked at a small club in fla and below is our pay scale.

Unless you have significant experience you have not disclosed you would be in the lower tier of pay and receive between $1,500.00 - $2,500.00 on a 10 month contract.

Next tier would be $2,500 - $3,500

If we really wanted you and had no other choice or excess funds we would pay $4,000 - $4,500

Comment

Several years ago, we were paying around $4,000 (U-13). The head coach hired his own assistant and compensated him on his own.

We switched clubs at U-15 and our coach there got paid $6,000 and he also coached a second, junior team, for which he was paid another $6K. These were both small, local clubs. I can't speak for what the mega clubs pay these days. My kids are all done with club soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X