Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men’s College Coaches

Stetson University Florida International University Johnson and Wales University
    Florida Atlantic University Barry University University of Tampa
    Webber International University Ave Maria University Northwood University
    Warner University

Women’s College Coaches

Florida Gulf Coast University University of Central Florida Florida Southern University
    University of South Florida Florida Institute of Technology Louisiana State University
    Rollins College Saint Leo University Johnson and Wales University
    Southeastern University Northwood University University of West Georgia
    Florida Atlantic University

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Men’s College Coaches

Stetson University Florida International University Johnson and Wales University
      Florida Atlantic University Barry University University of Tampa
      Webber International University Ave Maria University Northwood University
      Warner University

Women’s College Coaches

Florida Gulf Coast University University of Central Florida Florida Southern University
      University of South Florida Florida Institute of Technology Louisiana State University
      Rollins College Saint Leo University Johnson and Wales University
      Southeastern University Northwood University University of West Georgia
      Florida Atlantic University
      This from last year's event

Comment

So was the article just written? I can't find that on FYSA's website anywhere!!!

Comment

So was the article just written? I can't find that on FYSA's website anywhere!!!
          That's last year, March 8 & 9 are Sun & Mon this year.....

Comment

That's last year, March 8 & 9 are Sun & Mon this year.....
            which explains a lot. You people are going to Auburndale as a tune up for SC? really? So this is where it doesn't matter how your team performs, just that you look good doing it, right? I never understood this...

Comment

which explains a lot. You people are going to Auburndale as a tune up for SC? really? So this is where it doesn't matter how your team performs, just that you look good doing it, right? I never understood this...
              I really never understood it either and my child's team IS going this weekend

Comment

I really never understood it either and my child's team IS going this weekend
                Good luck. Seriously, though, lock up your cars good. That was accurate information. In addition, watch the fire ants around the parking lots.

Comment

FYSA ODP showcase coaches list:

http://events.gotsport.com/events/co...?EventID=43154

Up to 2 women's and 2 men's coaches now!

Comment

Pathetic!

So this is the "clout" that the big dog MS has???
                    3 college coaches for his SHOWCASE????

Can't you see that this whole pathetic ODP/Youth Soccer system is over?

I can't tell you how pissed I am that these idiots have all of these coaches on their site and in reality there is NOBODY!!!

Comment

4 colleges and I've never heard of 3 of them? I didn't think that was possible. So FYSA can't even get Polk Community College to show up? How about the Auburndale Beauty College?

Comment

4 colleges and I've never heard of 3 of them? I didn't think that was possible. So FYSA can't even get Polk Community College to show up? How about the Auburndale Beauty College?
                        Not trying to stir the pot. Was told from a neighbor attending that there is a sheet showing 18 total college coaches attending and the website has not been updated. I have not seen this mystery list. Has anyone else heard this story ?? Anyone have a copy of this mystery list ??

Comment

Not trying to stir the pot. Was told from a neighbor attending that there is a sheet showing 18 total college coaches attending and the website has not been updated. I have not seen this mystery list. Has anyone else heard this story ?? Anyone have a copy of this mystery list ??
                          No offence, but this is not the type of showcase colleges will just show up and recruit random players. You need to email schools within 3 or 4 hours, and if they feel it's worth it, they'll show.

Comment

Link to colleges attending:
                            http://www.fysa.com/fysas_florida_premier_showcase

IMO, nothing special, more coaches registered for Orange Classic & CDL... Just show them the $$$ at ODP Showcase...

Comment

IMO, nothing special, more coaches registered for Orange Classic & CDL... Just show them the $$$ at ODP Showcase...
                              That was from last year's event...check the dates next time before you post something as fact. Here's the list for this year, which is a joke:

Comment

Again, that is last year's news. Check the dates. March 8 & 9 are Sunday & Monday. This year's event is March 7 & 8.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X