57.45%
    NO - IMG can't run it right and teams are subpar B teams
    42.55%

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    international, top competition in our backyard

costly, bc players must all stay in tournament housing, includes all meals
    but worth it!

any local teams attending ?
    Yet, no applied teams list published. We looked at this one. We would have to stay for 6 nights at $500 per person for the cheap hotel and only play games on 3 days with games of 40 minutes. Plus your closing ceremony is on Easter. I'm sure it will be great for the local Sarasota teams to get crushed by one or two international youth academies in their group but not so great for those international academies. For the out of county teams that might provide a little better competition, it is way too costly to ask them to pay this amount per person to stay in a crappy motel for a week. Especially for teams that are 80 miles away and could easily drive. Next time, don't make a deal with Manatee County tourism. We would have come if they worked with our team. Charge more for entry and make it invite only and teams will come.

Comment

OCYS U10 - U12 ... kids are so excited!

Comment

Teams are coming from Texas, California, Canada, several European clubs

Wish we could work together to form truly competitive regional teams that could enter competitions like this
        Teams that could compete at a truly higher level

It will take brave parents and players to think outside the tiny little box of fysa
        Where everyone's top competition is the state cup ... What a joke we must be to Texas, California, South America, Europe !!

Comment

Yet, no applied teams list published. We looked at this one. We would have to stay for 6 nights at $500 per person for the cheap hotel and only play games on 3 days with games of 40 minutes. Plus your closing ceremony is on Easter. I'm sure it will be great for the local Sarasota teams to get crushed by one or two international youth academies in their group but not so great for those international academies. For the out of county teams that might provide a little better competition, it is way too costly to ask them to pay this amount per person to stay in a crappy motel for a week. Especially for teams that are 80 miles away and could easily drive. Next time, don't make a deal with Manatee County tourism. We would have come if they worked with our team. Charge more for entry and make it invite only and teams will come.
          where do you see a break down for the cost, per person? is that what you figured when you registered? don't know how you'd know otherwise. betting you are just another total troll,

Comment

where do you see a break down for the cost, per person? is that what you figured when you registered? don't know how you'd know otherwise. betting you are just another total troll,
            No, the cost is 500 per player, this thing is a rip off. I truly wish they stop thinking of us as a money making machine, it makes me think about everything soccer twice.

Comment

It's in the hotel information and was also confirmed by a phone conversation with the tournament director. The cheapest hotels are $495 per person w/ food and they are not nice. The average hotels are $600. Look at the website.

Comment

Here is the link.
                media.ibercup.com:8080/pub/brochure_2015_en_promotion_prices_teams_final.pdf

Comment

FC Tampa Rangers will be there!!!! and so ready!!!!

Comment

Guest player needed !!

Need a u12 boys goalie for this tournament !

Comment

FC Tampa Rangers will be there!!!! and so ready!!!!
                      In what age group?

Comment

Need a u12 boys goalie for this tournament !
                        If you are serious, I have a u12 goalie that would love to play. He is fairly local so there would be no transportation issues. Thanks.

Comment

I heard the referee assignor was a piece of $Πit.... So poor referees will be there!

Comment

My son plays forward very competitively he is 11 and he really wants

To play if anyone needs a guest player, please post! Thank you. I could not get his team on board!

Comment

I heard the referee assignor was a piece of $Πit.... So poor referees will be there!
                              There are only offering to pay referees $12.00 a game. Good luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X