• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region A results

Any Region A Cup results?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any Region A Cup results?
    Weston u11 black lost both games!! Good job SZ!!

Comment

Weston u11 black lost both games!! Good job SZ!!
      LOL LOL

SZ might be very upset right now.

At least his kid made Danone team.

Comment

How do they determine the wildcard places in the u12 division 1 level?

Comment

We played at Sewage Park. Smelled horrible and fields were a joke. Why are they making the majority of the teams drive such great distances for such horrible fields.

Comment

Because you will drive there that's why !

Comment

Because you will drive there that's why !
              That is as good as a reason as any I guess. Horrible field though. Waste water stench in the air and a field lacking of grass. Spongebob would have been very disappointed with Pineapple Park.

Comment

We played at Sewage Park. Smelled horrible and fields were a joke. Why are they making the majority of the teams drive such great distances for such horrible fields.
                Latino style fields the fields spoke Spanish to everyone they even had a roach motel food trucks loved it !

Comment

Latino style fields the fields spoke Spanish to everyone they even had a roach motel food trucks loved it !
                  http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=12

Comment

Coral estates was a joke. Quick assemble goals, rock solid fields that had bumps and hills, terrible refs that were clueless and a dictator field director. That was the best region a had to offer I guess...

Comment

Coral estates was a joke. Quick assemble goals, rock solid fields that had bumps and hills, terrible refs that were clueless and a dictator field director. That was the best region a had to offer I guess...
                      The fields in Stuart (Halpatiokee Regional Park) were really good. It's a good drive but at least you had good fields there. Referees were also pretty.

I don't think I've ever said that before.

Comment

The fields in Stuart (Halpatiokee Regional Park) were really good. It's a good drive but at least you had good fields there. Referees were also pretty.

I don't think I've ever said that before.
                        Meant to say "pretty good" not "pretty". haha

Comment

Is this three lakes park in Kendal? It's a long drive from Palm Beach to Three Lakes so I hope it's not to play on awful fields.

Comment

Is this three lakes park in Kendal? It's a long drive from Palm Beach to Three Lakes so I hope it's not to play on awful fields.
                            No they are different fields, The fields at Three Lakes while not being the greatest, are definitely much better than Coral Estates.

Comment

No they are different fields, The fields at Three Lakes while not being the greatest, are definitely much better than Coral Estates.
                              Three Lakes fields are not in bad condition but they are small.

Make sure you give yourself enough time to find parking because it is a nightmare. Don't park at any of the surrounding warehouses or your car will get towed away.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X