Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FYI More player and coaches suspensions are pending with Real Madrid. One coach should be receiving 180 day suspension. U13 player should be receiving 12 month suspension and U17 player should be receiving 18 month suspension. The **** is hitting the fan at Pinecrest. Dr. and mister Salazar at state cup this weekend to try and avoid more potential problems. They have work cut out for them. I guess the board members will have to travel to all the games to avoid anymore punishment.
    They are so screwed I heard a quarter of the girls program will be heading to Strikeforce

Comment

Our club uses uniformed police officers as field marshals whenever a RM team is in town.

Comment

They are so screwed I heard a quarter of the girls program will be heading to Strikeforce
        I don't about Strike Force but, I know they will be leaving to probably different clubs all around

Comment

I don't about Strike Force but, I know they will be leaving to probably different clubs all around
          That is what you keep hearing but why would we leave and where would we leave to. Pinecrest is still the best club around, especially for girls. We for one are not leaving.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X