Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    because I f u c k i n g say so! BTW learn to spell in english f u c k boy.
    Nice.....you another Pinecrest idiot?

Comment

Nice.....you another Pinecrest idiot?
      Culture!!

Comment

Culture, you have no culture. You act like animals at the field like it is the only thing in your life. Thats why your considered low life culture because there are so many other things in life that you will never experience. I should say get a life, but you already have a pathetic one.

Comment

Culture, you have no culture. You act like animals at the field like it is the only thing in your life. Thats why your considered low life culture because there are so many other things in life that you will never experience. I should say get a life, but you already have a pathetic one.
          It is obvious that you kid is not a stud like my kid. Of course you sit there all quiet on the sidelines your kid rides the bench so you never get a chance to cheer. We cheer because we are champions and we are the best. You? you are nothing.

Comment

It is obvious that you kid is not a stud like my kid. Of course you sit there all quiet on the sidelines your kid rides the bench so you never get a chance to cheer. We cheer because we are champions and we are the best. You? you are nothing.
            Talk about living vicariously through your child. "We are champions"! REALLY??? When did you play on the field with those kids? You have a warped perception of what the game is about. There is cheering and there are people like you. Always in a better position to correct the ref and ready to scream at any AR who doesn't make the call just the way you see it. Everybody involved should be embarassed. The only people who have a right to feel justified are those who tried to stop it or come to the rescue of those being ganged up on. Your entire mentality is crap. I would say grow up, but really.... you need to mature and get a better understanding of what life is about. GOOD DAY!

Comment

Talk about living vicariously through your child. "We are champions"! REALLY??? When did you play on the field with those kids? You have a warped perception of what the game is about. There is cheering and there are people like you. Always in a better position to correct the ref and ready to scream at any AR who doesn't make the call just the way you see it. Everybody involved should be embarassed. The only people who have a right to feel justified are those who tried to stop it or come to the rescue of those being ganged up on. Your entire mentality is crap. I would say grow up, but really.... you need to mature and get a better understanding of what life is about. GOOD DAY!
              I know what life is about, its about winning. I am and you are not.

Comment

Champions of what. The only thing Real parents are champions of are of being morons. Your kids will grow up seeing you idiots act like animals on the field and be the same way. I agree you are champions of S H I T. Congratulations. You can have that honor.

Comment

Your making way to much sense for these people and your vocabulary
                  is way past them. Right over their heads. They cannot comprehend half of the things you have written. Ease up on them for they not know any better.

Comment

Guess what idiot, I hope this is father with the rebook shirt becuase you are the biggest idiot on the team, no one on your team is a star. If they were there would be on an academy team by now. Your kid will be flipping burgers somewhere for $7 an hour while the kids whose parents does not live through their kid's will be making more money in one year then you idiot parebts make in a lifetime.

Comment

Pinecrest Real Madrid U15 Boys Nightmare

Guess what idiot, I hope this is father with the rebook shirt becuase you are the biggest idiot on the team, no one on your team is a star. If they were there would be on an academy team by now. Your kid will be flipping burgers somewhere for $7 an hour while the kids whose parents does not live through their kid's will be making more money in one year then you idiot parebts make in a lifetime.
                      Sorry but I think the minimum wage for non high school graduates is actually lower than that. Roofing, cement mixers, scrapping gum from sidewalks, any job where payment is in cash, professional soccer players in Honduras, etc,...

Comment

I know what life is about, its about winning. I am and you are not.
                        Great! Charlie Sheen has joined us. You are so lost.

Comment

Toro coach spoke in Spanish telling the kid to fight. Not Pinecrest fault

Comment

Your making way to much sense for these people and your vocabulary
                            is way past them. Right over their heads. They cannot comprehend half of the things you have written. Ease up on them for they not know any better.
                            Go hide behind a tree and play with yourself. You talk about vocabulary and comprehension but it appears that you're calling the kettle black. Do you spell much? It's "YOU'RE" and not "YOUR", jackwagon.

Comment

Toro coach spoke in Spanish telling the kid to fight. Not Pinecrest fault
                              I call BS....I know the coach though my kids do not play at the Toros or Pincrest and he would never say that. So stop trying to cover up the fact that the fight was instigated by Pincrest and apparently pit off more than they could chew....

Comment

Wow, another genius. Go join your friend behind the tree. maybe you can play with each other. You both sound as if you're equals in terms of mental capacity. I'm guessing you're a burger flipper. That seems to be about all that you could probably handle in life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X