X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bad fields, unorganized, this will be a disaster
    so is your mother....... ja ja ja, at least they trying to start something. And its run by the same group that just put on the Weston Tournament. So eat that............

Comment

How do you like this great event it is great we are winning and we only have to play two games lmao love it ! Yes that's correct officials allowed our teams to only play two games and they gave us points for a game we never played they new a week in advance that a team was not going to play and the allowed it yes we love it LMAO !

Comment

Good luck to any team in this tournament. If it is run anything like there club it will be a mess. Unorganized and no leadership.
        As stated by our former friends in charge at West pines. Haters will always be haters. Why do you care what we do? At least we care about the kids and not about how to scam to pay a worthless DOC who was a racist pig.

Comment

How do you like this great event it is great we are winning and we only have to play two games lmao love it ! Yes that's correct officials allowed our teams to only play two games and they gave us points for a game we never played they new a week in advance that a team was not going to play and the allowed it yes we love it LMAO !
          Yes we have an in with the director at Miramar but who cares will take it luck of the draw ! I am so glad we do not have to play three games the ref are not up to par but shhhhhh will take the three point with out playing that third game and win this trophy .

Comment

Yes we have an in with the director at Miramar but who cares will take it luck of the draw ! I am so glad we do not have to play three games the ref are not up to par but shhhhhh will take the three point with out playing that third game and win this trophy .
            I bet you do. Strikeforce? Haven't seen you in any real tournaments. Don't hide. Come out come out wherever you are.

Comment

I bet you do. Strikeforce? Haven't seen you in any real tournaments. Don't hide. Come out come out wherever you are.
              Got us thanks for the goals ! We send them back in a bent state !

Comment

Got us thanks for the goals ! We send them back in a bent state !
                lol, please.

Scrub team in a bad tournament. Like I said, haven't seen you in any real tournaments. Pinecrest would destroy you. So would the 2 homestead teams. Schedule a friendly with either or. Report back your findings.

Comment

Ha Ha Ha Ha Rush B team went down there and kicked all your @$$e$

Comment

lol, please.

Scrub team in a bad tournament. Like I said, haven't seen you in any real tournaments. Pinecrest would destroy you. So would the 2 homestead teams. Schedule a friendly with either or. Report back your findings.
                    Strike force destroyed everyone we are not a scrub team and we love Miramar thank you team x for your forfit lol we love the three points .

Comment

Fun tournament. The Silver Shores field however should be reserved for Monster Jam given the lack of anything approaching grass on the field. Nice two days.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X