Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most overused words by soccer coaches is....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your son is struggling....that is why my son plays the whole game in his position - Daddy Coach

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Your son is struggling....that is why my son plays the whole game in his position - Daddy Coach
      your son really sucks but with some personal training he can become great

Club DOC

Comment

This is why everyone hates, "Daddy Coach," since they think their son is good enough to play, "Whole game in his position!"

Sorry, sad-dad we are glad to inform you....your son not-so-good! Hang up your cleats and let real coaches take over (sonny boy might warm the bench, or have to work harder?).

Comment

This is why everyone hates, "Daddy Coach," since they think their son is good enough to play, "Whole game in his position!"

Sorry, sad-dad we are glad to inform you....your son not-so-good! Hang up your cleats and let real coaches take over (sonny boy might warm the bench, or have to work harder?).
          Real coach..... now thats funny. Get out the check book and keep your eye on your spouse:)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1465167]Real coach..... now thats funny. Get out the check book and keep your eye on your spouse:)[/QUOTE

i don't know the problems with daddy coaches. I think ours is awesome. They are willing to do more for the team, they don't require pay or hotel costs and they are guaranteed to be at every training and game. We had a "professional coach" before, and it would be hit or miss with trainings and we had to pay for all of his travel. Lastly, it was obvious he was there for the paycheck. If the daddy coach is knowledgeable, licensed, and good with the players, I am all for it!

Comment

ODP is the best opportunity for your kid

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1465194]
                Real coach..... now thats funny. Get out the check book and keep your eye on your spouse:)[/QUOTE

i don't know the problems with daddy coaches. I think ours is awesome. They are willing to do more for the team, they don't require pay or hotel costs and they are guaranteed to be at every training and game. We had a "professional coach" before, and it would be hit or miss with trainings and we had to pay for all of his travel. Lastly, it was obvious he was there for the paycheck. If the daddy coach is knowledgeable, licensed, and good with the players, I am all for it!
                No.... parents rather pay a so called proffesional that blows smoke up their ass. I don't fault the parent for wanting the best for their kids....they just don't know what that is.

Comment

Where are my travel fee reimbursements?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1465194]
                    Real coach..... now thats funny. Get out the check book and keep your eye on your spouse:)[/QUOTE

Thanks Daddy (Coach).

Comment

"Futbol bin berry berry good to Chico."

Comment

Way to keep it classy......

Exactly, kids post and read this stuff. No wonder some kids act like clowns.

Unfortunately, anyone can have kids

Comment

"That team that beat us is just coached on how to win. They're not really learning anything."

Comment

Your kid will thrive on the B team

Comment

"Good Idea"

Comment

Shoot!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X