X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not true

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. The only reason he had to merge the 2 teams is because when players and parents found out he was going to take over those teams they preferred to leave than have him as coach. The remaining players didn't know any better. But 6 months later, now they understand. Don't be surprise if they too leave leave in June.
    Your comments are not true
    ask coach Ruben Inigo why he destroyed the U12 team U13 this season)
    everyone with the exception of three players stay in the club

Comment

My dear friend, get your facts straight
      The U12 team left when the saw their own coach Ruben Inigo taking his son Sebastian to the Academy at Kendall
      Some of the players that stay were going to be coach by Mr. Perea as a U13 team.
      Mr. Ruben Inigo comeback to coach the U13 but it was nothing to coach so he went to coach at Kendall
      Mr. Perea also left the team (few players left) and when to coach the girls.
      Javier then added his U12 players to the left out U13 players and is playing U13
      You see heater if you are going to make damaging comments at least say the true with names and everything. Just like I did. And this way no one can come after your for lying or take legal actions against you.
      And let's not talk about last years u9 that left because they weren't happy with coaching and they saw a better option and coach in KDL.and left . That was your team too.. Who are you blaming for that one ? Time to look in the mirror .

Comment

And let's not talk about last years u9 that left because they weren't happy with coaching and they saw a better option and coach in KDL.and left . That was your team too.. Who are you blaming for that one ? Time to look in the mirror .
        Whats your problem bro! Stop getting in my s h i t. I look in the mirror and all I see is a winner. What do you see? A big pile of crap stacked 5'2" high

Comment

its ok

Whats your problem bro! Stop getting in my s h i t. I look in the mirror and all I see is a winner. What do you see? A big pile of crap stacked 5'2" high
          My friend please let it go. Here are the facts; SF is at best a highly competitive REC program. Its run by 1 individual DP that still stuck in the 90's. All JP should do at SF is cook hot dog and hamburgers. 1 maybe 2 quality coaches? They rarely compete in the younger age groups and they don't exist in the older age groups. So, shut the F U C K up and go back to that mirror and do the big L sign with you hand on your forehead because you sir are a loser!

Comment

My friend please let it go. Here are the facts; SF is at best a highly competitive REC program. Its run by 1 individual DP that still stuck in the 90's. All JP should do at SF is cook hot dog and hamburgers. 1 maybe 2 quality coaches? They rarely compete in the younger age groups and they don't exist in the older age groups. So, shut the F U C K up and go back to that mirror and do the big L sign with you hand on your forehead because you sir are a loser!
            I came on board to change all that sir.

Comment

Best strikeforce post ever!!!!!!!!'''''

Comment

Prenat's free advertising

Between Prenat and Nick they do their own advertising. Nick was not around any Pinecrest Fields during the last 3 years and less games. The system now that Pinecrest Real Miami has works and people are happy.
                Results a total dominance of the SFUYSA playoffs were was Strikefarce.

Nick and Prenat will hate each other within the 2 months watch it and learn.
                Nobody will leave Pinecrest and Tamiami is better than ever.
                Please stop writing about yourselves

Comment

Between Prenat and Nick they do their own advertising. Nick was not around any Pinecrest Fields during the last 3 years and less games. The system now that Pinecrest Real Miami has works and people are happy.

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are building something special here at Real Miami. We appreciate all our members and are striving to be not just the best club in South Florida but in the state as well. Stick with us, you will not regret it.

Comment

I would imagine with 65 treams that you should win at least 2-3 championships. What remains to be answered is why did Real Miami announce to their coaches that there will no merger for the club. Real Madrid will play only under Pinecrest banner only. That's about as close as your going to get to a merger. How well could this wonderful merger you talk about have been?Please tell the people what's really going on at Real Miami.
                    Your poor parents have been lied to so many times already, I'm sure one more lie at this point cannot hurt anymore.

Comment

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are building something special here at Real Miami. We appreciate all our members and are striving to be not just the best club in South Florida but in the state as well. Stick with us, you will not regret it.
                      You already were the best club. Which marketing company did you hire to write this
                      b u l l s h i t statement. How could strive to be the best when you mergers with one of the worst people in the game. Horrible reputation, not liked at all by any soccer person, group or clubs. Dr. You Know Who. That was the first mistake you guys made bringing this problem into your new vision.it will never work just like when he was thrown out of 3-4 places already. It won't be long before he is thrown out of Pinecrest and will probably wind up in Homestead, after that Key West.

Comment

Is it true that Pinecrest and Real Madrid are now not merging. I hear different things everyday. Anyone know exactly what is happening. We are thinking about changing clubs and Pinecrest was always the club that people would recommend. I'm hearing the club has many internal problems and don't really know what they are doing. How is Kendall Coalition, I know they have academy program but also have organizational issues as well. Someone please help with some feedback. Thanks.

Comment

The reason they are not merging anymore is because now they can keep charging Pinecrest parents 2000 a season and the Tamiami people only pay a few hundred bucks. while Pinecrest will pay all the fines, field, and whatever else with Pinecrest parents money.

Comment

Is it true that Pinecrest and Real Madrid are now not merging. I hear different things everyday. Anyone know exactly what is happening. We are thinking about changing clubs and Pinecrest was always the club that people would recommend. I'm hearing the club has many internal problems and don't really know what they are doing. How is Kendall Coalition, I know they have academy program but also have organizational issues as well. Someone please help with some feedback. Thanks.
                            dealing with parent crowd at kendall coalition is a problem

Comment

Pinecrest Real Miami is a thug club now that they are associated with Real Madrid. Stay away from this club. Too many problems and issues.

Comment

Pinecrest Real Miami is a thug club now that they are associated with Real Madrid. Stay away from this club. Too many problems and issues.
                                You'll have a problem if you keep spreading lies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X