Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lake County team u12 boys were truly happy to have made it this far. We never expected to make it to final 4 & it has been an amazing ride with ups & downs. Those of you bashing our small club U12 boys shame on you, they've worked so hard to get there! Dont hate because our club costs a measly $400 per yr, while some of you are spending big bucks for your big club status . We are not sore losers, we just had a bad day like every other team has had before!
    Thanks for setting the record straight but it is only under 12 soccer

Comment

dissapointed

Wow. This whole team and their coach are a bunch of douche bags. Looking forward to seeing them get humiliated at the GPS/FCA tournament this weekend. I've seen OCYS 02/03 play many time so I know they'll destroy this team on Sunday morning. Keep it classy Coach Staton. Keep playing in Division 2, so you can keep winning!!
      I am surprised to hear that an adult would openly call a team of 12 year old soccer players douche bags. i am astounded that you could feel such outright anger about a group of 12 year Olds and their coach

Comment

Congratulations Lake for 3rd place!. Ignore the hater that keeps bashing you. We at Maitland used to call him "Coach Fluffy".

Makes up reasons for losing all the time.

Comment

I am surprised to hear that an adult would openly call a team of 12 year old soccer players douche bags. i am astounded that you could feel such outright anger about a group of 12 year Olds and their coach
          You shouldn't be surprised, I watched what they did to that overmatched Maitland U11 rec team in Rush's winter league and it was disgusting. In all my years of following youth soccer I've never seen a team act in such a disrespectful manner and have a coach sit back and do nothing about it.

Comment

please forgive us

You shouldn't be surprised, I watched what they did to that overmatched Maitland U11 rec team in Rush's winter league and it was disgusting. In all my years of following youth soccer I've never seen a team act in such a disrespectful manner and have a coach sit back and do nothing about it.
            I was at this game as well and watched a good deal of it including a horribly disrespectful goal at the end. I as well as many other parents do not condone what that player did in any way as well as how the coach responded. I agree that it was a disgusting act that should have been punished. However this does not in any way reflect the rest of the team. The other players agree that it was awful as well as the parents . Please do not bash an entire team of good hearted and nice boys for what a disrespectful and cocky player has done. although I cannot vouch for the player who disrespectfully humiliated your team, all of the other players are certainly not "*********s"

Comment

I was at this game as well and watched a good deal of it including a horribly disrespectful goal at the end. I as well as many other parents do not condone what that player did in any way as well as how the coach responded. I agree that it was a disgusting act that should have been punished. However this does not in any way reflect the rest of the team. The other players agree that it was awful as well as the parents . Please do not bash an entire team of good hearted and nice boys for what a disrespectful and cocky player has done. although I cannot vouch for the player who disrespectfully humiliated your team, all of the other players are certainly not "*********s"
              Fair enough . . . the coach and his disrespectful and cocky son are "****** bags".

Comment

Fair enough . . . the coach and his disrespectful and cocky son are "****** bags".
                My bet with Vegas is that we will never hear from Lake County Staton ever again in any kind of meaningful tournament in the state of Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  my bet with vegas is that we will never hear from lake county staton ever again in any kind of meaningful tournament in the state of florida.
                  go celtic

Comment

My bet with Vegas is that we will never hear from Lake County Staton ever again in any kind of meaningful tournament in the state of Florida.
                    You would have hit your bet - the team fell apart with most going back to CFC and a couple of others going to other clubs.

Comment

You would have hit your bet - the team fell apart with most going back to CFC and a couple of others going to other clubs.
                      Wrong as always. The team has stayed together yet moved to CFC. They are the core of the new U13 Academy program CFC started. The old coach is now the team manager, and CFC's first ever professional staff is taking over the training.

Looks like a good move for a solid bunch of players.

Comment

Agree

We have played them 3 times in the last 6 months, Never loosing to them but I have never seen a group of u12 with such attitude.Of course I would be angry if I lived in Lake county as well....

Comment

Wrong as always. The team has stayed together yet moved to CFC. They are the core of the new U13 Academy program CFC started. The old coach is now the team manager, and CFC's first ever professional staff is taking over the training.

The real questions are - how stupid is CFC for allowing the old coach (who basically stole the team fro CFC to begin with) to be the manager? How long before he thinks he can do better and tries his act of convincing his old players + some new ones to leave with him again?

If it was me - he would be dropping his son off and picking him up after practice. He would not be allowed to have any input on this team - they could actually have a chance with good coaching.

Comment

Thanks for your input.

Comment

That team has the craziest bunch of parents I have ever seen. Their behavior is unfortunate.

Comment

Really looking forward to seeing how far this team makes it in State Cup. Errr, Regional Cup, sorry.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X