Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    AHHHH the Trickery. The FSPL standings will surely be compromised and you can thank the selfish leadership of the WFFers.

U15g-Creeks, PDA, Rush, FKK, and Chargers played the a WFF ECNL team. FC FL and CBS will be playing the CDL team.

U14g- Clay, FKK, Fire, and Sunrise played the WFF ECNL team, Pinecrest and Davie will be playing the CDL team.
    U14 do not have a CDL team. Clay, FKK played the NPL team with 2 ECNL players. Fire and sunrise played a mix of half and half NPL and ECNL. Keep trying!

Comment

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...put=html&gid=6

Seems like WFF, TBU and even CLW has players moving to great opportunities. Guess there are many roads to the same destination. Be happy to be involved.

Sorry strictly peeps, didn't make the list.
      Great point!

Comment

So what should we expect from WFF U15g this weekend in FSPL? The ECNL teams have games, so will the true ECNL Devlopemental team get to play?
        What I find ironic is that people outside our two teams (DEV & ECNL) spend so much time thinking about us and the club. What goes through your mind when you start a thread like this? I have been pleasantly surprised since joining this club and I have to say it was a little shaky at first with the nonsense going on with a few individuals that spent their whole time telling us how messed up things were yet they stayed. Fast forward a month and things are great! Things are calm, girls love each other and look out for once another but for some reason, a few bad apples that are no longer with the club continue to post nonsense. The coaching staff has stayed true to their word, my daughter has trained with both ECNL and DEV teams and she goes to training every day looking to get better. Please do us all a favor and focus on your child, and being the best parent you can be. There is nothing to gain by continuing to start threads like this. Move on, things are great at WFF. Just move on, it's troubling how obsessed you are.

Comment

What I find ironic is that people outside our two teams (DEV & ECNL) spend so much time thinking about us and the club. What goes through your mind when you start a thread like this? I have been pleasantly surprised since joining this club and I have to say it was a little shaky at first with the nonsense going on with a few individuals that spent their whole time telling us how messed up things were yet they stayed. Fast forward a month and things are great! Things are calm, girls love each other and look out for once another but for some reason, a few bad apples that are no longer with the club continue to post nonsense. The coaching staff has stayed true to their word, my daughter has trained with both ECNL and DEV teams and she goes to training every day looking to get better. Please do us all a favor and focus on your child, and being the best parent you can be. There is nothing to gain by continuing to start threads like this. Move on, things are great at WFF. Just move on, it's troubling how obsessed you are.
          Let me help you mom with your grammar. It is not "...girls love each other and look out for once another...". The word you are looking for is "one" as in " ...for one another...". You see I don't have to assume is spanglish. BTW, non ECNL soccer is going very well. Now, you didn't answer my question about the weather in Bradenton.

Cheers.

Comment

I think you are missing the point. Ecnl has 19 players and devl has 17....going by the photo since there is no listed roster for the NPL/Devl team. What you are not hearing is WFF is padding the teams just to win which goes against the development theory. So when you do this the actual team did not earn it. It would be like putting college kids on a hs team, that does nothing for development of the lower team.

Comment

Why are yo so obsessed with WFF ? What is lacking at your club?

Comment

Why are yo so obsessed with WFF ? What is lacking at your club?
                You are missing from our club!

Comment

Let me help you mom with your grammar. It is not "...girls love each other and look out for once another...". The word you are looking for is "one" as in " ...for one another...". You see I don't have to assume is spanglish. BTW, non ECNL soccer is going very well. Now, you didn't answer my question about the weather in Bradenton.

Cheers.
                  Let me help you with your geography. WFF ECNL teams are not in Bradenton. Hint, IMG is from Bradenton. Go to the club website, do your research and report back here when you straighten yourself out.

Comment

The best thing to do is to ignore these threads. The woman obviously needs an audience. It was just a few weeks ago when she started with our club. It's always someone else's fault. This is a broken record. Mom walks around talking bad about all coaching staffs and then about the parents. She will never own it. Unfortunately she ended up back here in Orlando. I thought WFF would keep her but they quickly learned.

Comment

I think you are missing the point. Ecnl has 19 players and devl has 17....going by the photo since there is no listed roster for the NPL/Devl team. What you are not hearing is WFF is padding the teams just to win which goes against the development theory. So when you do this the actual team did not earn it. It would be like putting college kids on a hs team, that does nothing for development of the lower team.
                      That is the entire reason for the thread. Why can't WFF be true to their kids, and the teams they play against? if you are playing the ECNL team, then register the ECNL team, why the need for the trickery hiding behind another team's ID? It's really easy to be honest and the lack of integrity shown by WFF is shameful. Lies to FSPL league, Disney showcase, Tampa Labor Day Show case, and Many WFF parents and kids. Regardless of the reason for the trickery, it's just plan selfish and bad for the soccer community of Florida. I guess WFF will do what that got to do to look good, but it is at the expense of the children.

Comment

So what should we expect from WFF U15g this weekend in FSPL? The ECNL teams have games, so will the true ECNL Devlopemental team get to play?
                        They will probably still play both. ECNL games at home and FSPL at auburndale. If physically possible (timing), they will have these girls play. Would hate to actually "develop" anyone. Besides, not like overplaying could cause injury or anything.

Comment

It's amazing how much time people spend worrying about the welfare of other people's kids. But if it was their kid playing for two teams in the same weekend it wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

It's amazing how much time people spend worrying about the welfare of other people's kids. But if it was their kid playing for two teams in the same weekend it wouldn't be a problem.
                            You are not looking out for welfare of your child, it's soccer, just a game nothing else.

Comment

What's more amazing is how much people worry about clubs they aren't associated with.

Comment

What's more amazing is how much people worry about clubs they aren't associated with.
                                it is always about putting another down to try to put yourself in the best light. sad but it is what happens with a lot of clubs. everyone should just worry about themselves and the club they've selected. bring it to the field. shouldn't be many other discussions beyond that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X