Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did all of the Plant City boys end up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the players went to old valrico. Aka dynamo. now think ahead and with fishhawk taking over the operations and finance side going to be a very competitive club

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Most of the players went to old valrico. Aka dynamo. now think ahead and with fishhawk taking over the operations and finance side going to be a very competitive club
      Would agree except for not FH takeover. Decisions being made by combined board. FH knows squat about competitive soccer so they need help. JC and his coaches/trainers will take over.

Comment

I guess you can call 5 teams "hanging on"? And which is the best of those 5 teams? Ah yes, the one coached by prez husband. No special deals there, sure it's just a coincidence.
        I thought it was just 3 teams. They have 5?

Comment

well the new club set to take over is not by any doing involved with the mayor, and he will have no involvement in it, the 2 boards from the two clubs present in Plant City, will not be involved by any means, and the 15 mile rule has its exceptions, especially if the two clubs involved do not have a leg to stand on and do not have facilities, so just wait and see the big news that is set to drop shortly

Comment

well the new club set to take over is not by any doing involved with the mayor, and he will have no involvement in it, the 2 boards from the two clubs present in Plant City, will not be involved by any means, and the 15 mile rule has its exceptions, especially if the two clubs involved do not have a leg to stand on and do not have facilities, so just wait and see the big news that is set to drop shortly
            Ok, we'll, yawn, be waiting for the, yawn, "big" news

Comment

Let me add some things, you have the lancers who have a few teams, with not much soccer background within their ranks, and then you have the other club FCPC which tend to only focus on a very few players and do not focus on all the players, for the most part SR and GP are more worried about players from other clubs and helping them then helping the actual paying costumers from their own club, it is a mess , but it will all be over very soon for both clubs and then maybe finally we will have a professional ran club here in Plant City

Comment

Let me add some things, you have the lancers who have a few teams, with not much soccer background within their ranks, and then you have the other club FCPC which tend to only focus on a very few players and do not focus on all the players, for the most part SR and GP are more worried about players from other clubs and helping them then helping the actual paying costumers from their own club, it is a mess , but it will all be over very soon for both clubs and then maybe finally we will have a professional ran club here in Plant City
                doubt it. PC fields still probably within 15 miles of Dynamo and maybe even Spirit and Lakeland so will be a no go for a new club.

Comment

You are not getting it... if the CITY is bringing in this 'new" club then HE a/k/a "The City" is already involved and controlling it. Get it??

Despiertate hombre!!

Comment

You are not getting it... if the CITY is bringing in this 'new" club then HE a/k/a "The City" is already involved and controlling it. Get it??

Despiertate hombre!!
                    Sounds very fishy to me! I'll bet that the old club will seek every avenue to keep them from getting bumped out of the way. Also sounds like someone involved with "The City" has a kid playing, had a run-in with the current club(s), and will end up trying to be in control of a new situation. Just like before. Leave it to Plant City...

Comment

Saw some picking strawberries off I4 for the Strawberry Festival.

Comment

Deported.

Comment

Plant City

I must say the Lancer's are headed in the right direction after many years of taking a beating. I have sat back this year paying close attention to both clubs as I cannot go to any other outside clubs because of financial reasons and time management. What I know to be a fact is that the Lancer's was run by mainly SR for who knows how many years and he is the only one to blame for any issues the club had/has as he nearly ran the club into the ground. He worked for the city for most of those years and always received "special treatment" and still does, for what reason? we would all like to know..... I do see that the current president/board obviously did not "go along" with whatever SR,MH,RL and GP's plans were and therefore causing the split this season (so all I hear is those guys bashing the current president but if she was like them then why did the club split? pretty clear if you ask me, seems like SR and flunkies were not willing to be under any board with rules). I have hoped for many years for a person/s that would stand up to SR and his flunkies (the club has lost so many good and respected people along the way). SR would run anybody that wanted clarity or stability for the club out (you notice GP,MH and RL are still lurking around) and with the current board I think SR bit off more than he could chew (good for all of them, we that care about Plant City and the children thank you).The Lancer's did great this year and played in the normal USA league, where did FCPC play? Oh yes, in a league that did not exist before this past season and had how many games and where were they located? most of their teams didn't play in any league. A few teams joined Player's Club including the mayor's team, so how many teams does FCPC have???? The Lancer's have at least 7 teams that I know of. My children always play recreation soccer and at tryouts the other night I over heard a few extremely upset parents. They said that they were robbed by the "new club" (FCPC), they paid all of their fee's and their child never got to play and never received a uniform. Overheard another parent saying that they may never sign up their child for competitive soccer again because of the poor coaching/management and etc. at FCPC. As a parent I can't understand why the city would allow this to happen, much less keep giving SR and his flunkies a chance to keep hurting the community and children like this (shame on you parents that allow these guys to pull the wool over your eyes). I have friends with children that play in Lakeland, Baysl, FishHawk and other big clubs who all pay a fortune that honestly most of us simply cannot afford. Plant City has very talented players and now the Lancer's have Roger Kennedy (from St. Leo University)which is just another good thing for the Lancer's. I have heard that many players are going back to the Lancer's and I know mine will definitely be there next season. I think it is truly sad that so many talented players have left Plant City because of people like SR. And for everyone commenting stupid racist comments about strawberry pickers, white guys and etc. this is the United States of America where everyone of us "originally" came from different countries. What ever happened to just allowing the children to play the sport they like without all the politics and crap....

Comment

I must say the Lancer's are headed in the right direction after many years of taking a beating. I have sat back this year paying close attention to both clubs as I cannot go to any other outside clubs because of financial reasons and time management. What I know to be a fact is that the Lancer's was run by mainly SR for who knows how many years and he is the only one to blame for any issues the club had/has as he nearly ran the club into the ground. He worked for the city for most of those years and always received "special treatment" and still does, for what reason? we would all like to know..... I do see that the current president/board obviously did not "go along" with whatever SR,MH,RL and GP's plans were and therefore causing the split this season (so all I hear is those guys bashing the current president but if she was like them then why did the club split? pretty clear if you ask me, seems like SR and flunkies were not willing to be under any board with rules). I have hoped for many years for a person/s that would stand up to SR and his flunkies (the club has lost so many good and respected people along the way). SR would run anybody that wanted clarity or stability for the club out (you notice GP,MH and RL are still lurking around) and with the current board I think SR bit off more than he could chew (good for all of them, we that care about Plant City and the children thank you).The Lancer's did great this year and played in the normal USA league, where did FCPC play? Oh yes, in a league that did not exist before this past season and had how many games and where were they located? most of their teams didn't play in any league. A few teams joined Player's Club including the mayor's team, so how many teams does FCPC have???? The Lancer's have at least 7 teams that I know of. My children always play recreation soccer and at tryouts the other night I over heard a few extremely upset parents. They said that they were robbed by the "new club" (FCPC), they paid all of their fee's and their child never got to play and never received a uniform. Overheard another parent saying that they may never sign up their child for competitive soccer again because of the poor coaching/management and etc. at FCPC. As a parent I can't understand why the city would allow this to happen, much less keep giving SR and his flunkies a chance to keep hurting the community and children like this (shame on you parents that allow these guys to pull the wool over your eyes). I have friends with children that play in Lakeland, Baysl, FishHawk and other big clubs who all pay a fortune that honestly most of us simply cannot afford. Plant City has very talented players and now the Lancer's have Roger Kennedy (from St. Leo University)which is just another good thing for the Lancer's. I have heard that many players are going back to the Lancer's and I know mine will definitely be there next season. I think it is truly sad that so many talented players have left Plant City because of people like SR. And for everyone commenting stupid racist comments about strawberry pickers, white guys and etc. this is the United States of America where everyone of us "originally" came from different countries. What ever happened to just allowing the children to play the sport they like without all the politics and crap....
                            Like you said, you may need to get yourself out of plant city to see that even under the current president, who was there and part of the mess just not quick enough to jump like the others, PC lancers is still a dead end club for players with promise. This guy from st. leo is just another attempt to introduce a new face just like when they brought MH and GP (and JV was there for all of this and she told us how great it was going to be). I know countless parents that were lied to by her when she ran the office. She herself is under investigation for fraud against the same hard-working people that support the and now we are supposed to trust her and her cronies on her board?

Sometimes in life, you get what you pay for. If you want cheap soccer and chance to play against other clubs kind of like tarsa then lancers probably the place for you. If you want a strong competitive environment that will develop your child's skills both individual and in a team environment, then you need to do what is best and look elsewhere. Just no way around it. And since it looks like both PCFC and FCPC will not have fields to play on, even more reason to move on or stay away. If the only thing you can do to attract families is scream about a cheap price then you really have nothing to offer.

Comment

Like you said, you may need to get yourself out of plant city to see that even under the current president, who was there and part of the mess just not quick enough to jump like the others, PC lancers is still a dead end club for players with promise. This guy from st. leo is just another attempt to introduce a new face just like when they brought MH and GP (and JV was there for all of this and she told us how great it was going to be). I know countless parents that were lied to by her when she ran the office. She herself is under investigation for fraud against the same hard-working people that support the and now we are supposed to trust her and her cronies on her board?

Sometimes in life, you get what you pay for. If you want cheap soccer and chance to play against other clubs kind of like tarsa then lancers probably the place for you. If you want a strong competitive environment that will develop your child's skills both individual and in a team environment, then you need to do what is best and look elsewhere. Just no way around it. And since it looks like both PCFC and FCPC will not have fields to play on, even more reason to move on or stay away. If the only thing you can do to attract families is scream about a cheap price then you really have nothing to offer.
                              I have no idea what you have heard but accusing someone for personal stuff is really low, I'm sure if we get into personal stuff about every person including you it could be interpreted different or made to look bad. I would like for you to see the change although it sounds like you only want Plant City to fail and it will not. The Lancer's are an old club with talented players/coaches and finally a strong board. You can stay at your amazing club and keep paying outrageous fee's and our Plant City Lancer's will beat your teams every time . I watched many games this year and for a dead end club they sure beat a lot of teams. I never act without studying first and I have spoken to many parents from both sides and it's clear that the Lancer's are going to be good. Current president and board could have jumped ship when the others were trying to do their hostile takeover !!! Why would any of these people stay for all of this nonsense ??? Plant City has supplied the surrounding clubs with talent for many years now and you were a Lancer??? When did you leave? Ask current Lancer parents and let me know what they say. Did they get lied to ? Did they get uniforms? Did they have a league to play in?
                              Now ask FCPC parents the same questions not SR,MH and GP teams because they still get all the benefits. JV and her board fought back and that's why the clubs split. Roger is well respected and do you honestly think he would have come to the Lancer's if it is what you say?
                              Actually I seen him at rec tryouts and he is very happy with the Lancer's. He with JV's help have opened up opportunities for kids that GP and SR lied to and gave up on. Also a U12 kid has made invited to the national academy tryouts(he passed first 2 rounds). This doesn't sound anything like a dead beat club.

Comment

I have no idea what you have heard but accusing someone for personal stuff is really low, I'm sure if we get into personal stuff about every person including you it could be interpreted different or made to look bad. I would like for you to see the change although it sounds like you only want Plant City to fail and it will not. The Lancer's are an old club with talented players/coaches and finally a strong board. You can stay at your amazing club and keep paying outrageous fee's and our Plant City Lancer's will beat your teams every time . I watched many games this year and for a dead end club they sure beat a lot of teams. I never act without studying first and I have spoken to many parents from both sides and it's clear that the Lancer's are going to be good. Current president and board could have jumped ship when the others were trying to do their hostile takeover !!! Why would any of these people stay for all of this nonsense ??? Plant City has supplied the surrounding clubs with talent for many years now and you were a Lancer??? When did you leave? Ask current Lancer parents and let me know what they say. Did they get lied to ? Did they get uniforms? Did they have a league to play in?
                                Now ask FCPC parents the same questions not SR,MH and GP teams because they still get all the benefits. JV and her board fought back and that's why the clubs split. Roger is well respected and do you honestly think he would have come to the Lancer's if it is what you say?
                                Actually I seen him at rec tryouts and he is very happy with the Lancer's. He with JV's help have opened up opportunities for kids that GP and SR lied to and gave up on. Also a U12 kid has made invited to the national academy tryouts(he passed first 2 rounds). This doesn't sound anything like a dead beat club.
                                Heard same thing everyone has... shady insurance business that has and is being investigated for fraud. I know people who bought insurance from her and got screwed. Notice no denials...

Of course there is change... club couldn't have gotten any lower and with only 5 teams not much going on and not much to see. Thank god the city runs the rec and not the club and who decided that the "new" board is a strong board? The board itself?? HAHAHAHA!!Jury still out but so far not so good.

Maybe you should do your own research... i wouldn't be running my mouth about about how "our teams will beat yours everytime" when you have a combined record in USA for the 6 daddy-coached teams of 28-13-40. If you take the only decent team's record out of that and it would 17-12-40. That's progress? That's good coaches? There is nothing clear about lancers ever being good again. I can type that I talked to a lot of people too and that does not make it true. I am around Lancer parents all the time and since JV likes to rule by fear and intimidation, she gets told what she wants to hear. She will get a huge surprise when tryouts have low numbers AGAIN.

Lancers dead end club and on life support... nothing new...lots of talk... blah, blah

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X