Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did all of the Plant City boys end up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did all of the Plant City boys end up?

Did the club fold, or did most kids end up at Lakeland.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most of the kids joined their families on the strawberry pitch.

Comment

Have heard conflicting information on both PCFC and FCPC on tryout numbers so not sure where any of the kids ended up. I have heard that some teams stayed and others went to FCPC.

Comment

Have heard conflicting information on both PCFC and FCPC on tryout numbers so not sure where any of the kids ended up. I have heard that some teams stayed and others went to FCPC.
        Unfortunately SR will once again dupe people who are too afraid to ask questions into believing he can run a legitimate club. Can't affiliate with FYSA because of 15 mile rule. Can't do NPL because not enough teams and NPL is club league. Not even sure if they are non-profit to affiliate with us club. What leagues are they going to play in? By the time people figure it out it will be too late to join legitimate clubs. And how bad does the other PC club have to be to bring MH back? Talk about a train-wreck

Comment

Unfortunately SR will once again dupe people who are too afraid to ask questions into believing he can run a legitimate club. Can't affiliate with FYSA because of 15 mile rule. Can't do NPL because not enough teams and NPL is club league. Not even sure if they are non-profit to affiliate with us club. What leagues are they going to play in? By the time people figure it out it will be too late to join legitimate clubs. And how bad does the other PC club have to be to bring MH back? Talk about a train-wreck
          This is so spot on. For years SR promised things and they never happened. Bringing MH back is a complete joke. That alone would keep my kid from ever going back to PC

Comment

Sounds like it will be close to a 50/50 split from all indications. Some of the older boys (u17-18) went to HDT.

Comment

Players are being told the new club will be affiliating with Players Club I guess to try and maintain the FYSA affiliation.

Comment

Players are being told the new club will be affiliating with Players Club I guess to try and maintain the FYSA affiliation.
                If Romildo is smart he would stay away from this as far as possible. Anything SR is involved in is not a good thing

Comment

That's funny... If I remember from USA league meeting players club is banned from USA for upcoming season, no cdl, no is club, no NPL, no fspl. And they will have to designate which field is home field.

RS and SR deserve each other. Can't wait until SR gets the bill from RS for his "affiliation" help

Comment

That's funny... If I remember from USA league meeting players club is banned from USA for upcoming season, no cdl, no is club, no NPL, no fspl. And they will have to designate which field is home field.

RS and SR deserve each other. Can't wait until SR gets the bill from RS for his "affiliation" help
                    SR is the reason PCFC is in financial trouble so RS wouldn't be paid anyway.

Comment

SR is the reason PCFC is in financial trouble so RS wouldn't be paid anyway.
                      Someone should tell RS then cuz he doesn't get out of bed unless he is getting paid

Comment

Based on FYSA rule 104.3 (aka FC Sarasota rule) if SR is going to try to affiliate with players club, any teams they have will have to all practice at heather lakes? Why would anyone do that? There is no way the "other" PC club won't challenge players club re-affiliation then.

Another well thought out scheme by SR and GP... Hahahaha

Comment

Why was Players Club banned from USA? I don't even remember them having any teams in it last season.

Comment

Why was Players Club banned from USA? I don't even remember them having any teams in it last season.
                            Check the USA league site. They post the meeting minutes. Probably March or April meeting

Comment

Check the USA league site. They post the meeting minutes. Probably March or April meeting
                              Why would they get banned?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X