Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    State cup seedings posted..... Can you tell who's gonna be in who's group by the seedings?
    You do I know that the draw for the first round was today right?

All we I know is which seeded teams will play each other and which unseeded teams play to make it through. You can find all this info a fysa.com.

Comment

ACYS vs RUSH

You do I know that the draw for the first round was today right?

All we I know is which seeded teams will play each other and which unseeded teams play to make it through. You can find all this info a fysa.com.
      ACYS vs Rush (two of last years state cup semi-finalist) tonight at trotters ! Who do you think will win ?

Comment

ACYS vs Rush (two of last years state cup semi-finalist) tonight at trotters ! Who do you think will win ?
        Since Rush has dominated this year and Acys has struggled some vs good teams, I'll go out on a limb and say Rush wins 3-0. From the draw, both teams are locks for state cup round of 16, so maybe they get to final 4 again. The South FL people's heads will explode if that happens.

Comment

Since Rush has dominated this year and Acys has struggled some vs good teams, I'll go out on a limb and say Rush wins 3-0. From the draw, both teams are locks for state cup round of 16, so maybe they get to final 4 again. The South FL people's heads will explode if that happens.
          Sure
          Weston Cup R los 2-0,,,,, 1-0 tie vs Weston
          1 point in 3 games, 0 goals

Comment

Sure
            Rush choked in Weston cup - only one gol in 3 games. They better pick it up or they may not even make it out of 2nd round. ACYS did poorly all year long last year, but still made the final four. I'll say 1-1 tie .

Comment

LOL. Lets see Rush has Real Madrid and probably OCYS. That doesnt seem like a lock to me. ACYS is just bad. Finishing 9th in FSPL. Their group will likely contain Davie. Again no lock there. Out of the two teams - maybe one advances to the final 16.

Comment

Sure

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=14

Comment

LOL. Lets see Rush has Real Madrid and probably OCYS. That doesnt seem like a lock to me. ACYS is just bad. Finishing 9th in FSPL. Their group will likely contain Davie. Again no lock there. Out of the two teams - maybe one advances to the final 16.
                  You need to check your draw and progression a little closer. Top two from group make final 16, so I'll stand by my prediction that both make final 16 easily. After that, two wins gets you to final four. Both good teams and tough outs in a tournament.

Comment

Look at the matches played by teams in league 1 and 2. see who they played. many league 2 teams as good or better than league 1. look at where they stand now in the rankings.

Comment

Sure

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=14

Comment

Where is ACYS ?
                        Just FSPL ?

Comment

Florida Rush
                          2/15/2015WESTON FC 01 PRE-ACADEMY (FL)0-0
                          2/14/2015DAVIE UNITED SHARKS BLUE (FL)0-1 2/14/2015PINECREST PREMIER 0001 RM (FL)0-2

Comment

Rush's last 2 games in regional play 4:1 & 5-1 against teams TBU only beat 1:0. They may be better than you think.

Comment

Rush's last 2 games in regional play 4:1 & 5-1 against teams TBU only beat 1:0. They may be better than you think.
                              Agreed. They should be one of the top favorites. A couple close losses at Weston do not mean much if you look at the whole season. They don't lose often and when they do, it's always close. Very tough team to beat.

Comment

Interesting how you go back to March 2014 to find a 0-1 loss against TBU. They lost 0-2 against TBU in State Cup and have not played since. I do, however, agree that they are a strong team, very physical and good defense. They should beat ACYS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X