• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup Draw 2015 - FINAL

Here it is....

http://www.fysa.com/assets/942/15/St...0-%20FINAL.pdf

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does not tell where the winner of round 1 will play. The presentation had the info but was difficult to read.

Comment

Does not tell where the winner of round 1 will play. The presentation had the info but was difficult to read.
      I guess that's not finalized yet...the schedules are not out either.

Comment

When do they post the schedule ?

Comment

later tonight

Comment

We have it on video

FYSA will list those brackets once the first games in first round are played. They should have a pretty good idea of what teams will go through to second round at that time and will begin placing seeded teams in "appropriate" brackets. don't expect to know anything until those first games are played. even then, don't be surprised if you see teams moving from one bracket to another... gotta give the FYSA leagues every advantage.
            This pdf does not show what group the round 1 winners will play in in round 2. You need to replay the live stream. http://new.livestream.com/FYSALIVE/events/3842433 (not on smart phone, too small). You will see them in the round 2 progression. For example, at the 13:49 mark (U16G) Group A has #1 Jax, #16 celtic, Group A1 - second place, and Group C1 - second place.

Lets see if FYSA tries to move their FYSA league teams around to give them the advantage.

But wait, we have it on video. FYSA has no wiggle room.

Comment

This pdf does not show what group the round 1 winners will play in in round 2. You need to replay the live stream. http://new.livestream.com/FYSALIVE/events/3842433 (not on smart phone, too small). You will see them in the round 2 progression. For example, at the 13:49 mark (U16G) Group A has #1 Jax, #16 celtic, Group A1 - second place, and Group C1 - second place.

Lets see if FYSA tries to move their FYSA league teams around to give them the advantage.

But wait, we have it on video. FYSA has no wiggle room.
              I've been trying for 30 minutes to create a Livestream account so I can follow these directions but the web site is not sending the registration email. Tried 3x.
              Don't be in a hurry.

Comment

I've been trying for 30 minutes to create a Livestream account so I can follow these directions but the web site is not sending the registration email. Tried 3x.
                Don't be in a hurry.
                takes about 10 hours to receive the confirmation email. Use fb account.

Comment

Don't be in a hurry.
                  I used a gmail account and received it within minutes.

Comment

I used a gmail account and received it within minutes.
                    Finally got the confirmation email about 30 minutes later. just don't be in a hurry - or use your FB.

Comment

How come the live draw results show in which group the round one advancers will play in round two (though very hard to read) but the link on the FYSA website for the draw results doesn't show this?

Comment

How come the live draw results show in which group the round one advancers will play in round two (though very hard to read) but the link on the FYSA website for the draw results doesn't show this?
                        Here, use this link and click on round 2 (for the age groups that have round 2) and you’ll see seeded teams and spots for the teams coming from round 1.

Comment

Here, use this link and click on round 2 (for the age groups that have round 2) and you’ll see seeded teams and spots for the teams coming from round 1.
                          Some U16G teams ranked in the 30s were placed in Round 2; others ranked in 10s and 20s were placed in Round 1. Could something have gone wrong here?

Comment

Some U16G teams ranked in the 30s were placed in Round 2; others ranked in 10s and 20s were placed in Round 1. Could something have gone wrong here?
                            Teams receive seed pts. based on the leagues they played (Nat’l League, RPL, PLE and/or FSPL). For U16G specifically, the first 14 teams were seeded based on one (or more) of the leagues above and seed 15 and 16, went to the SFU and CDL champions, respectively.

Comment

It is something anyway. From looking you can see what brackets you may play in, depending on your placement after rd 1, and it tells you what brackets you won't play in.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X