Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't be fooled by the ad for the Sarasota Cup, it says you will play on plush fields, oh my is that a lie. We played in the U15 girls bracket last year, the field (they only had one field) were awful, pretty much dirt with paint. There was a Moose or Elks club in front of the club, the Moose were having a music concert, so there was no parking, you couldn't talk because the music was so loud. They had a port-a-pot that was backing up, so you had to walk about a half mile to the baseball fields and park to use the rest rooms, the rest rooms had homeless people living in them. It was an awful tournament, the worst that we have ever been involved with, so don't fall for the promotional literature of the Sarasota Cup.
    I agree, we played in the U15 bracket, it was the worst field that our kids have ever played on, I called and complained about the misleading advertising, and the guy told me that those nice fields were the other fields at Sarasota FC, but they never promised that we would play on them.

Comment

When you are successful...people tend to hate and be jealous. He has almost 20 tournaments and keeps going..must be doing something right.
      Apparently not anymore. No more tournaments past May

Comment

Both these tournaments are Rec Level tournaments.

Comment

Both these tournaments are Rec Level tournaments.
          And this ^^^^^^ was a rec level post.

Comment

Where will you hold the U16 girls games at the Sarasota Cup? Please tell us upfront, we have no interest ifit's in the same place where the U15 games were held last year.

Comment

We have been told that our games will be at Premier Sports Complex. This is u14 girls.

Comment

Some teams at the Sarasota Cup will be playing at the crap fields at Twin Lakes and Tatum ridge...I have heard the Bradenton Cup is all at the one complex. I think is a better option..at least you know where you are going

Comment

Some teams at the Sarasota Cup will be playing at the crap fields at Twin Lakes and Tatum ridge...I have heard the Bradenton Cup is all at the one complex. I think is a better option..at least you know where you are going
                  Those fields at Twins Lakes are garbage, if ur team is placed there then get your money back. No grass, holes in field, parking terrible, restrooms bad, no concessions, no tournament games should be held there

Comment

I heard Soccer Skills Unlimited Torunament Director is already changing the rules and doesn't know how to form proper brackets.

Comment

I heard Soccer Skills Unlimited Torunament Director is already changing the rules and doesn't know how to form proper brackets.
                      He changes the rules only when an FC Florida team is involved

Comment

Our club has played in 2 of the Soccer Skills Unlimited Tournaments and they have both been well run. In our experience the Soccer Skills Unlimited Tournament Director has done a great job and been fair to all teams.

Comment

When you are in the spotlight or successful, you will always have your critics and haters.

Comment

My son's team has played in several tournaments with Soccer Skills Unlimited this year and last year and this could not be farther from the truth. Looking at participating in Bradenton Cup over FC Sarasota Cup this time around because all games in one place and we felt their tournaments were run well without favoritism.

Comment

My son's team has played in several tournaments with Soccer Skills Unlimited this year and last year and this could not be farther from the truth. Looking at participating in Bradenton Cup over FC Sarasota Cup this time around because all games in one place and we felt their tournaments were run well without favoritism.
                              Thanks Tournament Director of Soccer Skills Unlimited for your input. You definately are your biggest fan.

Comment

Our club has played in 2 of the Soccer Skills Unlimited Tournaments and they have both been well run. In our experience the Soccer Skills Unlimited Tournament Director has done a great job and been fair to all teams.
                                Your team obviously wasn't forced to play on the terrible fields that are team was made to play on

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X