Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jacksonville and and regions to the south (St. Lucie) possibly even worse. We should evacuate/resettle the population, nuke the entire eastern seaboard of Florida and then start over.
    Would unfairly deprive the following top ranked programs of content, resulting in their cancellation:

1. Americas Most Wanted
    2. Cops
    3. I Almost Got Away With It
    4. Drugs, Inc.
    5. Gangland
    6. The entire Investigative Discovery Channel
    7. many others

Comment

Would unfairly deprive the following top ranked programs of content, resulting in their cancellation:

1. Americas Most Wanted
      2. Cops
      3. I Almost Got Away With It
      4. Drugs, Inc.
      5. Gangland
      6. The entire Investigative Discovery Channel
      7. many others
      Obama would never allow. These people put him in office.

Comment

We (including myself) could use reminding that "The words of a good person give life, like a fountain of water, but the words of the wicked contain nothing but violence." Proverbs 10:9,11.

Comment

this city is only for machos. "Maricones" like you are not welcome here
          surprise when you visit the zoo they did not keep you there to be part of the monkey family
          We thought about staying there but since your family lives there it was too smelly. I couldn't subject my family to living in those squalid conditions.

Comment

this city is only for machos. "Maricones" like you are not welcome here
            surprise when you visit the zoo they did not keep you there to be part of the monkey family
            debemos esforzarnos por ser más como Jesús no más como el diablo. ¿Cuál de los dos sería dañar a su prójimo , creado a imagen de Dios en , en un lugar público ?

Comment

Hey Paco, there is a whole Florida forum dedicated to Spanish. Look it up!

Comment

Go hide behind a tree and play with yourself. You talk about vocabulary and comprehension but it appears that you're calling the kettle black. Do you spell much? It's "YOU'RE" and not "YOUR", jackwagon.
                Thank GOD I'm not the only one who gets annoyed with that... I was about to get the white out from my desk and start correcting the errors.

Comment

Go hide behind a tree and play with yourself. You talk about vocabulary and comprehension but it appears that you're calling the kettle black. Do you spell much? It's "YOU'RE" and not "YOUR", jackwagon.
                  jack wagon

Loser. Someone who is totally worthless.

"Maybe we should chug on over to mamby pamby land where maybe we can find some self confidence for you, you jack wagon!" (Geico commercial asking does a former drill sergeant make a good therapist?)

Comment

You're right. The thread needs to get back on track. But, you asked, how did this thread turn into a "Grammar post"?

I think it started with bright boy's post below:

He called out someone for having problems with comprehension and a lower than average intellect. It's kind of ironic that he is doing that when it is quite obvious that he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. We then got the gem of a retort that is shown below. Once again, bright boy showed how bright he really is. He is about as bright as the burned out bulb on my deck.

Bright boy's posts show that he is a person that probably works in a menial job and, more than likely, received regular butt kickings when he was in school. There's doubt he is a loser in life.
                    Look at the second use of the word "your". This the one I was referring to jacka!$

Comment

Look at the second use of the word "your". This the one I was referring to jacka!$
                      You're right, bright boy. It is correct. You're a genius! With that being said, it still dosesn't explain the first instance of "your" that I am referring to. If you were actually smart, and you know that you're not, you would have deduced that first "your", that is errantly used, is what I was referring to.

To refresh your slow-witted mind, I'll share your quote below. In the event that you remain clueless, the "your" in question is in bold.

Your (sic) making way to (sic) much sense for these people and your vocabulary
                      is way past them. Right over their heads. They cannot comprehend half of the things you have written. Ease up on them for they not know any better.
                      You just want to remain the a pot or a kettle, don't you? Some people are just too dumb to realize that they're dumb.

Comment

Perhaps this sounds silly, but I did not know that the U15 Pinecrest/Real Madrid U15 Boy's nightmare was about English grammar?

Dam, Damn, Damnn.....??? It really is a nightmare!!!

Comment

You're absolutely right, it should not be about grammar, but facts are facts and the parents of this team are uneducated and pathetic. They are a poor example of parenthood. They are teaching their children absolutely the wrong things about life and will only encourage their children to grow up and act the same way. It is very sad,

Comment

You're absolutely right, it should not be about grammar, but facts are facts and the parents of this team are uneducated and pathetic. They are a poor example of parenthood. They are teaching their children absolutely the wrong things about life and will only encourage their children to grow up and act the same way. It is very sad,
                            I don't like to makes comments on this site but I think that some of the comments are out of line and I think they are on the border of snob. You like to judge from your seat and talk but then do it from the secret of the computer. Talks a look at yourself before you start to make the story. Maybe then you will think twice and understand what you are saying is not right.

Comment

You're right, bright boy. It is correct. You're a genius! With that being said, it still dosesn't explain the first instance of "your" that I am referring to. If you were actually smart, and you know that you're not, you would have deduced that first "your", that is errantly used, is what I was referring to.

To refresh your slow-witted mind, I'll share your quote below. In the event that you remain clueless, the "your" in question is in bold.

You just want to remain the a pot or a kettle, don't you? Some people are just too dumb to realize that they're dumb.
                              The arrogance continues! The quote you refer to is not mine. You are so high and mighty! Learn to spell!

Comment

The arrogance continues! The quote you refer to is not mine. You are so high and mighty! Learn to spell!
                                If it isn't your quote then why did you chime in? Are you also a bright boy? If you are able to, keep up. Should I type a little more slowly for you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X