• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Awesome partnership. Bayern is class.
    GPS setting new standards. Congrats.

Comment

That's Funny!

Are the Brits going to be replaced with dautchhounds?
      GPS supporter, but this post just made me laugh out loud. Well done!

Comment

GPS setting new standards. Congrats.
        Gluckwunsche. GPS

Comment

Gps

I wonder if the VALEO peeps are going to read this post? Gotta love what the Bradley boys are doing, this move is quality!

Comment

Awesome partnership. Bayern is class.
            My fave team. Arjen, Mario class!!

Comment

This is the longest thread in TS history without bashing anyone/program/team!

Comment

This is the longest thread in TS history without bashing anyone/program/team!
                Great for a MA soccer.

Comment

Gluckwunsche. GPS
                  Muller is a beast. Bayern rocks.

Comment

Great for a MA soccer.

I wonder if the VALEO peeps are going to read this post? Gotta love what the Bradley boys are doing, this move is quality!

I plead ignorance, but what really changes when an American youth club affiliates with a European club? There are already many European club affiliations and I am yet to understand what the real big bonus is for the American youth player.
                    Celtic, AC Milan, Liverpool....are already around. I am yet to see the Celtic coaches year around with the Bolts.

Clearly, for GPS this is a great advertising billboard, but how does the training get better right away? This by no means suggest that coming to GPS will make my child a star. I don't think that the Bayern coaches will be replacing the UK kids that come to the US briefly.

Then again, I do plead ignorance....

Comment

Great for a MA soccer.

I plead ignorance, but what really changes when an American youth club affiliates with a European club? There are already many European club affiliations and I am yet to understand what the real big bonus is for the American youth player.
                      Celtic, AC Milan, Liverpool....are already around. I am yet to see the Celtic coaches year around with the Bolts.

Clearly, for GPS this is a great advertising billboard, but how does the training get better right away? This by no means suggest that coming to GPS will make my child a star. I don't think that the Bayern coaches will be replacing the UK kids that come to the US briefly.

Milan got $50,000 a year. Let a couple boys attend summer camp.

Comment

Great for a MA soccer.

60, 000 American kids affiliated with Bayern.
                        Pretty significant. Way to go GPS. Revs affiliation with Sporting is less of an impact.

Comment

Pretty significant. Way to go GPS. Revs affiliation with Sporting is less of an impact.
                          Quality vs quantity

Comment

60,000 kids affiliated, no american kid can play in europe as they wouldnt get a work permit as they wont have full international caps as kids, so therefore couldnt live in europe unless they have parents as part of the EU. So this is a huge advertising opportunity for GPS and a great partnership, but a partnership that wont lead to your child playing abroad, only good thing would be if the coaches were replaced with actual coaches instead of young english coaches who arent really that good.

Comment

Superior EU option for summer training camps

60,000 kids affiliated, no american kid can play in europe as they wouldnt get a work permit as they wont have full international caps as kids, so therefore couldnt live in europe unless they have parents as part of the EU. So this is a huge advertising opportunity for GPS and a great partnership, but a partnership that wont lead to your child playing abroad, only good thing would be if the coaches were replaced with actual coaches instead of young english coaches who arent really that good.
                              Its true, the english do suck. Glad there's a ma club partnering with a winning EU team.
                              If one parent was born in the eu its easy to swing dual citizenship so no problem playing oversees or training. But most of the time the strongest team members are given an honor of training overseas.

Comment

what an opportunity!

Quality vs quantity
                                what an opportunity!

“I arrived at FC Bayern’s academy at the age of 11 and everything was already set up very professionally. Without the youth team I couldn’t have achieved everything I’ve achieved so far,” said Bayern captain Philipp Lahm. Just as Lahm got his start early, FC Bayern and GPS are hoping to provide kids in the US with the same skillset and platform to reach their potential. “The soccer education of a world champion player starts at a very young age, which is why it is important to provide kids with exceptional training early in their development, as we have done at FC Bayern Munich’s Youth Academy for decades,” noted Wolfgang Dremmler, Head of FC Bayern Munich Youth Academy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X