X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think last years LS team was better?
    I also think AB was better last year, they had a little more pace/danger up top.
    Why did Newton collapse so BAD this year? I think only 3 starters graduated.
    Any reports about WS? Many club players? Do they have a core that played on same town team for years? Any seniors going to play in college next year?
    AB had exact same roster "up top" last year as this year. They graduated a midfielder and defender, neither of whom did a lot offensively. Are you saying that the same girls who played last year got slower and less dangerous with a year's experience? Quite the stretch for such a "knowledgable" observer.

Comment

AB had exact same roster "up top" last year as this year. They graduated a midfielder and defender, neither of whom did a lot offensively. Are you saying that the same girls who played last year got slower and less dangerous with a year's experience? Quite the stretch for such a "knowledgable" observer.
      Don't know about stopwatch slower. But yes slower speed of play .

Comment

Don't know about stopwatch slower. But yes slower speed of play .
        same kids. same coach. same system. just admit that you had no idea what you were talking about already.

Comment

Sorry I hit a nerve. Midfield not as good as last season also.

Comment

Sorry I hit a nerve. Midfield not as good as last season also.
            Good one. Well played. Uniforms were worse, too.

Comment

same kids. same coach. same system. just admit that you had no idea what you were talking about already.
              you forgot, same 1-0 result

Comment

I think last years LS team was better?
                I also think AB was better last year, they had a little more pace/danger up top.
                Why did Newton collapse so BAD this year? I think only 3 starters graduated.
                Any reports about WS? Many club players? Do they have a core that played on same town team for years? Any seniors going to play in college next year?
                AB is basically the exact same team as last year. They lost a center defender and a midfielder. Literally 2 players. LS was definitely better last year, but they went farther this year. Go figure. Newton North had good players graduate, plus key injuries. Who is WS?

Comment

AB is basically the exact same team as last year. They lost a center defender and a midfielder. Literally 2 players. LS was definitely better last year, but they went farther this year. Go figure. Newton North had good players graduate, plus key injuries. Who is WS?
                  West Springfield, West champ

Comment

West Springfield, West champ
                    congrats to West Springfield and Whitman Hanson, great seasons !

Comment

Newton North had a couple of players graduate. They lost their best defender to an injury, the senior forward who missed this year also missed her junior year so that didn't change anything. Other than that, what key injuries did they have?

Comment

Newton North had a couple of players graduate. They lost their best defender to an injury, the senior forward who missed this year also missed her junior year so that didn't change anything. Other than that, what key injuries did they have?
                        NN graduated 2 of the bests strikers in the State. The explosive Stars forward was injured last season also. ENCL player was out most of last season.

Comment

NN graduated 2 of the bests strikers in the State. The explosive Stars forward was injured last season also. ENCL player was out most of last season.
                          Explosive Stars Forward?!!? From which Stars team?

Team did a LOT better last year when the ECNL player was out than they did when
                          she played this year.

Comment

I forgot to say that the entire midfield graduated last year

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X