D3 Coaches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is he's not claiming to be anything more than what D3 is supposed to be and actually celebrates the differences between it and D1. Refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Thing is he's not claiming to be anything more than what D3 is supposed to be and actually celebrates the differences between it and D1. Refreshing.
      Exactly. Just like we've been saying.

Comment

Exactly. Just like we've been saying.
        OK, if you say so. If that is what let's you feel good about yourself, you keep believing that.

Comment

D3 coaches

sounds like the Trinity coach was looking out for the kid. I understand there is a huge drug and alcohol problem at Trinity greeks

Comment

sounds like the Trinity coach was looking out for the kid. I understand there is a huge drug and alcohol problem at Trinity greeks
            As opposed to where else, Umass? Lol.

Comment

Wait a minute! You trying to tell me that a small liberal arts college in New England filled with wealthy priveleged kids, has a drug problem on campus???? I'm shocked..Next thing you're going to tell me, the sky is blue.

Comment

Wait a minute! You trying to tell me that a small liberal arts college in New England filled with wealthy priveleged kids, has a drug problem on campus???? I'm shocked..Next thing you're going to tell me, the sky is blue.
                Haha...they are having sexual relations too.

Comment

If a d3 coach is not fired yet at this time of year, does that mean they will be back?

Comment

If a d3 coach is not fired yet at this time of year, does that mean they will be back?
                    No, only at d1.
                    At d3, they won't fire you unless they catch you with Dean Wormer's wife.

Comment

No, only at d1.
                      At d3, they won't fire you unless they catch you with Dean Wormer's wife.
                      Man, she was in her 50s when the movie came out. Must be at least 85 now. I they caught you with her, I don't know if you should be shot or given a medal.

Comment

any insights on Coach Schafer at WPI or Coach Dellamora at Brandeis?

Comment

Hola que tal

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X