Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, they beat our boys with their full squad. We saw 4-1 GPS victory and were not impressed. If Valeo adds their striker, best defender, center mid and the boy who crushed your futsal team then it would certainly be a much closer match.
    let me get my tiny violin out and play an excuse song for poor Valeo

Comment

let me get my tiny violin out and play an excuse song for poor Valeo
      I am impressed that you can play a song on it. We heard it was tiny, but I didn't know you called it a violin....

Comment

Valeo striker was missing, their center mid was missing. Who is the best defender ?
        the girl ? You have to be kidding me. She would not make any difference , it is yours CBs are weak and slow, way too slow .
        GPS would still win, 4-2
        The girl is an exceptional player. The others are the backbone of the team.

Comment

MAPLE U13 Blue - shameful

What's with those horrible teams in the blue division? Is that supposed to be Maple's top?
          Good Lord.

Comment

What gibberish! "exceptional', "backbone' easy, Bob Costas.

Comment

If she were that "exceptional" ECNL would have been calling for her by now. Wait, they don't even know Valeo exists.

Comment

What's with those horrible teams in the blue division? Is that supposed to be Maple's top?
                Good Lord.
                Its not the fault of those teams--its simply all that is left. Just a few seasons ago, the top of MAPLE's divisions included NEFC, Stars, Bayside, WUP, etc along with the Blazers program that was at the height of its powers. The mass exodus of all these clubs to NEP over the last 2-3 years means there's just not much competition for those left behind.

Comment

If she were that "exceptional" ECNL would have been calling for her by now. Wait, they don't even know Valeo exists.
                  She plays for the Breakers too, think that is ECNL

Comment

Sorry, can't do both. Well, I guess it's out now. How do you feel about breaking that news?

Comment

Sorry, can't do both. Well, I guess it's out now. How do you feel about breaking that news?
                      Yeah she can.

Comment

Yeah she can.
                        Ok, if you say so. I'm sure after your revelation about the Valeo girl, the phone calls have begun already. If you have a little time on your hands,(and it looks like you have plenty), take a look at the ECNL (US Club Soccer) loyalty rules, multiple rostering rules between US Youth Soccer (Valeo) and Breakers (US Club Soccer).

Major violation of rules. Unless you're lying about the girl. Could very well be as well. In any case, it will be investigated.

Comment

Ok, if you say so. I'm sure after your revelation about the Valeo girl, the phone calls have begun already. If you have a little time on your hands,(and it looks like you have plenty), take a look at the ECNL (US Club Soccer) loyalty rules, multiple rostering rules between US Youth Soccer (Valeo) and Breakers (US Club Soccer).

Major violation of rules. Unless you're lying about the girl. Could very well be as well. In any case, it will be investigated.
                          The complaint has been initiated via email just now. Sorry my friend.

Comment

The complaint has been initiated via email just now. Sorry my friend.
                            Love these forums, ruthless.

Comment

ECNL another over-hyped money pit

Comment

ECNL another over-hyped money pit
                                Never mind that, did you hear what Valeo is doing? Unbelievable violation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X