How is Big Blue doing tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      How is Big Blue doing tonight?
      same as Lenox,

Comment

Ouch, that just hurts.

Comment

Granby ties Ludlow, South Hadley beats Belchertown... What's going on with D1?

Comment

Granby ties Ludlow, South Hadley beats Belchertown... What's going on with D1?
            Simple they are all Div 2 teams - but wait Western Mass doesn't have D2

Comment

Granby should be D4 based on population. SH and Belchertown should be D2, and Ludlow is and should be D1...based on population. The OPs point is, based on current seeding in WM, D3 teams are beating D1 teams. Im guessing the real point, after looking at WM results, is that there are no standout teams in any division.

Get off your central or eastern Mass high horse regarding divisions. Every region is screwed up. No longer are schools placed into divisions based on population. If schools choose to move up a division to get better competition, fine, but down a division? All for titles, and nowhere was it more evident than in the girls D3 state finals last year.

Granby played Newburyport, a team who won D2 2 years in a row.

Keep the snobbery to a minim,um and stick to the topic. WM teams continue to show well against central and eastern teams, despite the games played with divisions.

Comment

Were you at the game between Pittsfield and B-town? Wasn't the twins who lost it.

Was a combination of:
                a keeper who gave up one too may rebounds and should of been pulled from the net during 1/2 time.
                JS should of been moved back up top - need fire power with someone who could blast it from the 30 with accuracy.
                Now tell everyone they shouldn't of swapped out the goals -

Belchertown goalkeeper AC. Commits to Central Connecticut State (D1),

Congratulations!! AC

Comment

Talking soccer

Now tell everyone they shouldn't of swapped out the goals -

Belchertown goalkeeper AC. Commits to Central Connecticut State (D1),

Congratulations!! AC
                  That's great. I don't know who she is and nothing about her but have a young kid as a goal keeper. I wonder if you anyone knows if she trained with a premier club or just HS.

Thanks

Comment

That's great. I don't know who she is and nothing about her but have a young kid as a goal keeper. I wonder if you anyone knows if she trained with a premier club or just HS.

Thanks
                    Article Says SoccerPlus Elite out of Connecticut

http://highschoolsports.masslive.com...ecticut-state/

Comment

Article Says SoccerPlus Elite out of Connecticut

http://highschoolsports.masslive.com...ecticut-state/
                      I was reading the article and saw that another GK from Western Mass has committed to a CT Institution. What is in the water over there. lol. Congrats to both of them.

Comment

I was reading the article and saw that another GK from Western Mass has committed to a CT Institution. What is in the water over there. lol. Congrats to both of them.
                        Nothing in the water. She is a hard worker. The Real Deal.

Comment

Nothing in the water. She is a hard worker. The Real Deal.
                          With all due respect...if Central Connecticut State equates to "the real deal", I hope you
                          have a designated driver tonight.

YIKES!

Comment

With all due respect...if Central Connecticut State equates to "the real deal", I hope you
                            have a designated driver tonight.

YIKES!
                            Really grow-up.

Considering that only 9.6%** of all girls that play High School Soccer go on to play in college (D1, D2, or D3 combined) - I say Congratulations to any girl who goes on to play in college regardless of if its low level, mid level or high level D1, D2, or D3.

** based on statistics from the ScholarshipStats.com 2012 numbers
                            Statistics are for both High School and College athletes participation on school sponsored varsity, JV and freshman teams, and do not reflect club, travel and/or intramural sports teams

Comment

Really grow-up.

Considering that only 9.6%** of all girls that play High School Soccer go on to play in college (D1, D2, or D3 combined) - I say Congratulations to any girl who goes on to play in college regardless of if its low level, mid level or high level D1, D2, or D3.

** based on statistics from the ScholarshipStats.com 2012 numbers
                              Statistics are for both High School and College athletes participation on school sponsored varsity, JV and freshman teams, and do not reflect club, travel and/or intramural sports teams
                              Saying congratulations, and calling CCSU the "real deal" are 2 very different things. CCSU is a VERY low level D1 program.

Comment

Saying congratulations, and calling CCSU the "real deal" are 2 very different things. CCSU is a VERY low level D1 program.

I didn't take it as the poster referring to the college "real deal" , but the player is the "real deal" as he/she said she was a hard worker

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X