Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Virginia smoked Kentucky 7-0. The UCLA vs UVA ought to be a grest game to watch. Will it be televized? I'm thinking the finals will be a letdown after that game.

South Carolina beating North Carolina must have been an exceptionally big deal for that team.
    The UVA-UCLA game will be streamed on the Pac12 network Fri PM. Not sure if it is free or not. Good thing it was not at UVA. The ACC is terrible at that. Should be a fabulous game.

Comment

What's with MA of ND? Played just 44 minutes against Texas, then just the first 19 minutes against A&M. Injuries?
      Freshman KM subbed in for her yesterday and led the team in shots, SOG, and scored the only ND goal. The game before KM subbed in and got the GW goal and assist. Pretty hard to bench that.

Comment

Freshman KM subbed in for her yesterday and led the team in shots, SOG, and scored the only ND goal. The game before KM subbed in and got the GW goal and assist. Pretty hard to bench that.
        Seems to me like the coach has it right. Maybe the player wants into starting line up, and is eagerly trying to prove it. Then again, that could be the game plan, and she understands why and accepts it. Then again it could be that her 48 hour prior to game fitness test, says she can only go full speed for 40 minutes. Chances are if the team has got this far, she isn't the selfish type, and questioning why?

Comment

Hard to believe a coach would bench the team's leading scorer and assist maker for practically all of the most important game of the year if there wasn't an injury involved.

Comment

What strikes me about ND is that, unlike BC, its bench is stocked with players. It began the season with 22 returnees and 11 freshmen. Twenty-one players saw action in its home opener. Yet, just like BC, ND rarely substituted over the last four games of the season - one of them a double-overtime game - using only three players off its bench. What's the point of a well-stocked bench if you never use it?

Comment

Looking at conference RPI's it is an off year for the ACC.
              1. Pac 12
              2. Big 12
              3. SEC
              4. ACC
              5. Big 10
              6. AAC
              7. WCC
              8. Ivy
              9. Big East
              10. CAA
              11. C-USA
              12. Patriot
              13. Atlantic 10

Comment

What's with MA of ND? Played just 44 minutes against Texas, then just the first 19 minutes against A&M. Injuries?
                Hmmm, what is with MA? Cut from the US U20 WNT and now this. Having a tough year for sure.

Comment

Looking at conference RPI's it is an off year for the ACC.
                  1. Pac 12
                  2. Big 12
                  3. SEC
                  4. ACC
                  5. Big 10
                  6. AAC
                  7. WCC
                  8. Ivy
                  9. Big East
                  10. CAA
                  11. C-USA
                  12. Patriot
                  13. Atlantic 10

The BCS conferences dominate this list. Very impressive the Ivy League being the 8th and Patriot League being 12th. I guess academic driven schools are good as well

Comment

What schools are bringing in top recruiting classes for 2015?

Comment

Big day for the ACC:

FSU 5 SC 0
                      UVA 2 UCLA 1

Comment

UVA over UCLA 2-1. The better team today was UVA. Deserved the win and got it. End of a long run for UCLA.

Comment

Big day for the ACC:

FSU 5 SC 0
                          UVA 2 UCLA 1
                          So much for the demise of the ACC. 2/4 teams in final 4.

Comment

UVA over UCLA 2-1. The better team today was UVA. Deserved the win and got it. End of a long run for UCLA.
                            Congratulations to Hanson's Sam Mewis on a great career at UCLA - including a national championship, a 44-game unbeaten streak, leading the Pac 12 this season in goals and points.

Comment

Congratulations to Hanson's Sam Mewis on a great career at UCLA - including a national championship, a 44-game unbeaten streak, leading the Pac 12 this season in goals and points.
                              As someone who often had to watch their daughter match up against SM at the club level, I'll second that. I can recall a friend of mine at the time who now coaches in another part of the country comment that she was, and I quote, "the real deal" when she was 10 years old. I guess she has lived up to that billing.

Comment

The ACC's elite move to the finals:

UVA 3 Texas A&M 1

FSU 2 Stanford 0

Finally, a second ACC team will now be champs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X