Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-24-2011
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Private Coaches

Looking for some names of private coaching recommendations sd
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-24-2011
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Looking for some names of private coaching recommendations sd
Boy or girl and what age and skill level and is your player a member of a club?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-24-2011
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Looking for some names of private coaching recommendations sd
Depends on why you are considering a private coach. Please let us know.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-25-2011
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Coaching

Boys U13 Middle of the Road ODP level. After 5 years of REC, he moved to club soccer and has had to make up for lost time. He took Semi-private lessons 2 a month his 1st year, and improved a lot. He is determined to improved. His last coach moved, so we are trying to find a coach to take him to that next level.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-25-2011
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Boys U13 Middle of the Road ODP level. After 5 years of REC, he moved to club soccer and has had to make up for lost time. He took Semi-private lessons 2 a month his 1st year, and improved a lot. He is determined to improved. His last coach moved, so we are trying to find a coach to take him to that next level.
If you search through some of the older threads here you can find days and days of blog on this subject and with local people that do it. Good luck

Many times the best trainers are kept quiet because people do not want to share them!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-25-2011
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Waste of Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you search through some of the older threads here you can find days and days of blog on this subject and with local people that do it. Good luck

Many times the best trainers are kept quiet because people do not want to share them!
Get him on the best team he can make and get him out there playing as much as he can. This idea that private coaching is a necessity for improvement is baloney. It won't hurt the player, but if that's being used as a way to get the player out and playing, it's a waste of money.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-25-2011
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

No, it was more like a crash course on soccer that he never learned from his coach or anywhere else.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-25-2011
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Get him on the best team he can make and get him out there playing as much as he can. This idea that private coaching is a necessity for improvement is baloney. It won't hurt the player, but if that's being used as a way to get the player out and playing, it's a waste of money.
Again this is ALL repetition of previous posts. Nothing new offered here. And the opinions are moronic... Decide for yourself. There are probably 6-10 names on a thread done about a month. Good Luck
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-25-2011
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Who are you to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Again this is ALL repetition of previous posts. Nothing new offered here. And the opinions are moronic... Decide for yourself. There are probably 6-10 names on a thread done about a month. Good Luck
You've apparently posted twice telling people to look somewhere else. That's a waste of space. And no, people's opinions aren't moronic. Posts like yours are.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-25-2011
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You've apparently posted twice telling people to look somewhere else. That's a waste of space. And no, people's opinions aren't moronic. Posts like yours are.
Just trying to guide them in a direction so they can get to the names they need without the garbage all over again..

You know like the stuff you post about Trainers being a waste of time.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Attn: MA coaches/parents...new site connecting athletes with private coaches CoachUp Massachusetts 0 06-07-2012 11:00 AM
Private schools Unregistered Massachusetts 2 08-24-2011 06:33 AM
Best Private Trainer Unregistered Massachusetts 15 07-22-2011 05:59 PM
What does everyone think about private training Unregistered Oregon 74 06-02-2011 09:21 AM
Private training Unregistered Oregon 3 10-11-2010 03:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.