Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Old 02-16-2010
Unregistered

Default Man U or Beckham

Champions League returns...Can AC Milan and David Beckham overcome Man Utd?
Old 02-16-2010
Unregistered

NO...Milan too old across the board to keep up with MU. It will be fun to watch though, the atmosphere at the San Siro should be awesome, gotta love the flares!!
Old 02-16-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Champions League returns...Can AC Milan and David Beckham overcome Man Utd?
Is this some tournament my kid should be in? I think my kid is in the Elite Champions league thingy..
Old 02-16-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
Is this some tournament my kid should be in? I think my kid is in the Elite Champions league thingy..

Yea, your kid should be IN the basement and learn something from watching this on TV, 5 pm on Fox Soccer
Old 02-16-2010
Unregistered

Live on comcast sports network at 2.45
Old 02-16-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
Yea, your kid should be IN the basement and learn something from watching this on TV, 5 pm on Fox Soccer
that was sarcasm. My kids watch all the time. I was just suprised someone in here had an interest in soccer. BTW the premise that Milan is so old is outdated in fact the team they fielded vrs Bologna last weekend or prev had an average age of 26 compared with Man U avg age of 26.14 take out Dida 37 year old keeper and it goes down to 25 not to mention Pato the 20 yr old fwd who is injured..
Old 02-16-2010
Unregistered

ManU's 3 attackers, Rooney, Valencia and Nania are all in great shape recently. AC is on and off especially with Ronaldinio. The only chance of winning for AC is conrete defense and crosses from Beck!
Old 02-16-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
ManU's 3 attackers, Rooney, Valencia and Nania are all in great shape recently. AC is on and off especially with Ronaldinio. The only chance of winning for AC is conrete defense and crosses from Beck!
Well someone forgot to tell him that he was "off" as he score din the third minute.... Man U is not playing well at all.
Old 02-16-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
that was sarcasm. My kids watch all the time. I was just suprised someone in here had an interest in soccer. BTW the premise that Milan is so old is outdated in fact the team they fielded vrs Bologna last weekend or prev had an average age of 26 compared with Man U avg age of 26.14 take out Dida 37 year old keeper and it goes down to 25 not to mention Pato the 20 yr old fwd who is injured..

Milan may have a young Pato, who has been injured recently, but the midfield is old. Becks, Pirlo, Ambrsoini are all past 30 and to play a 3 mid formation vs. MU 5 mid formation today will be a chore. They looked good early today but MU looked good the last 20 minutes. Ronaldino looks good though.
Old 02-16-2010
Unregistered

Just a question all women want an answer to....what time will Beckham be taking his shirt off?