X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Me too! Much safer.
    I did that once and sat on one of my nuts.

Comment

I did that once and sat on one of my nuts.
      What are you ... a blood hound

Comment

Maybe you just have not found the right rec program for you twins. If you guys are in the South Florida area you should check out the Breakers. They are a really good rec club. I think this would be a great option for you guys.

Comment

I am the parent of 10 year old twins, one boy and one girl. Up to this point they have played together on coed rec teams. This season they both tried out for girls and boys squads individually. My daughter made an A squad but unfortunately my son was only able to make it onto a C squad. I know my son would have made her A team but he was not allowed to try out for her squad.
          Do I have any options?
          We would definitely welcome the both of them to our club. We are the Breakers and we are only recreational but we are very competitive. Look us up.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            we would definitely welcome the both of them to our club. We are the breakers and we are only recreational but we are very competitive. Look us up.
            hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Comment

We went through a similar problem with our twins and it ended up that one of the two had to give up playing soccer. Anyway the title of the thread caught my attention since I had gone through something similar. Good luck with your kids.

Comment

I was wondering whatever happened with your son, did he end up on a girls team?

Comment

Whatever happened to your twins? Did they let the boy play on the girls team?

Comment

not the op but they would not have been allowed to play on a girls team unless they told everyone he was a girl and provided documentation as such. it's just not allowed per rules and reg. no boys on girls teams, girls are allowed on boys teams.

Comment

Unfortunately he had to give up soccer, he just did not find it as fun
                      once he could not play with his sister.He is really enjoying doing gymnastics and
                      hip hop dance. His sister is doing great and is the captain of her squad.

Comment

I have a boy and a girl they both made different teams, I want them to play together on her girls team. Since they are only u10 I don't see what the harm is.
                        The harm will not show up until your boy named "Pat" starts wearing lipstick and high heels. I can't imagine any father in his right mind letting his boy play soccer on a girl's team. You have to be a single mom asking such a stupid question.

Comment

The harm will not show up until your boy named "Pat" starts wearing lipstick and high heels. I can't imagine any father in his right mind letting his boy play soccer on a girl's team. You have to be a single mom asking such a stupid question.
                          Hey Caveman get with the times.

Comment

Unfortunately he had to give up soccer, he just did not find it as fun
                            once he could not play with his sister.He is really enjoying doing gymnastics and
                            hip hop dance. His sister is doing great and is the captain of her squad.
                            Happy to hear that! Is he on the girls team in Gymnastics? Pretty funny seeing a boy doing the balance beam.

Comment

Happy to hear that! Is he on the girls team in Gymnastics? Pretty funny seeing a boy doing the balance beam.
                              He is on the boys squad jerk! There is nothing wrong with a boy who does gymnastics.
                              What is wrong with you people?

Comment

He is on the boys squad jerk! There is nothing wrong with a boy who does gymnastics.
                                What is wrong with you people?
                                What is wrong with us? You cannot be serious.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X