Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYSA rules:

206.3 FYSA recognizes two types of team genders, girls and boys. Team gender is determined by the following:
    A. Teams with females only are girls teams.
    B. All other teams are boys teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FYSA rules:

206.3 FYSA recognizes two types of team genders, girls and boys. Team gender is determined by the following:
      Even if its only one boy?

Comment

Yes, no matter how sissy ass he may be, one male will force the entire team to play as a boys team. Why not have your daughter play for the sons C team?

Comment

Yes, your son's confidence would not improve if you tried to make him the first example of playing on a girl's team in the US because he wasn't good enough (in your words) to play with the Boys.

If he belongs on the C team for now, go for it or rec. There is no harm in playing on a C team at younger ages if you have a good coach.

Comment

Yes, your son's confidence would not improve if you tried to make him the first example of playing on a girl's team in the US because he wasn't good enough (in your words) to play with the Boys.

If he belongs on the C team for now, go for it or rec. There is no harm in playing on a C team at younger ages if you have a good coach.
            But whenever he has played against girls he scores multiple goals in a game and is really happy afterwords. Against the boys its much tougher. Nothing like watching my boy score six goals in a game.

Comment

Ok this is getting entertaining now!

Comment

But whenever he has played against girls he scores multiple goals in a game and is really happy afterwords. Against the boys its much tougher. Nothing like watching my boy score six goals in a game.
                My daughter plays on a u10 squad here in Orlando, your daughter sounds like a good player. We could use a goal scorer on our team. Are you guys from this area?

Comment

My daughter plays on a u10 squad here in Orlando, your daughter sounds like a good player. We could use a goal scorer on our team. Are you guys from this area?
                  Forget his daughter, the son sounds like a better player. He even gets happy when he scores.

Comment

OK, now I know this thread is a hoax. Having coached U-9 and U-10 teams for several years (and scrimmaged girls versus boys a few times), I can tell you the level of play between a good girls team is not that different than a good boys team at these ages. The gap widens with age.

There are better ways to teach your boy to score on girls.

Comment

Yes, no matter how sissy ass he may be, one male will force the entire team to play as a boys team. Why not have your daughter play for the sons C team?
                      What the heck is a "sissy ass"?

Comment

just tell everyone he is a girl and change name to girls and you are set. oh, plus get pink shoes. no one would ask, they just assume he is a tomboy

Comment

FYSA rules:

Thank you this I guess pretty much clears it up. Rules are rules I guess but it does seem a little bit unfair.

Comment

FYSA rules:

I guess these rules don't apply to Miami Beach Soccer, cause they have a boy playing on a girls team..

Comment

I guess these rules don't apply to Miami Beach Soccer, cause they have a boy playing on a girls team..
                              They do? Thank you I will look them up.

Comment

I sit down to piss when I'm drunk, so what....
                                Me too! Much safer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X