Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    and your first soccer decision was to fire Thomas Rongen?...and you say you are serious about competitive soccer. Rongen is amazing. What a loss, before you even acknowledged the gain.
    Psst that was a deal cut with VP as he was scarred for his job with Rongen around. But Karama will catch up to him.

Comment

Pre academy politics? not correct, if they are not doing good how do you explain the first pre academy, now the 99 academy just got voted #1 in the country and sent to manchester united cup? How do you explain the 2001 pre academy lost the state cup final u13 playing one year up? how do you explain the 2000 pre academy just lost state cup final as well with 2000 born players? the 98 pre academy won the sfysa and fpl leagues, how is that possible in a program that is not working? the 97 academy wins the academy league in their division, they were pre academy for two years. if your son didn't get picked, move on, this program is well ran, by top coaches, and not by politics. One more thing to explain; if it was ran by politics, how is it that the top administrator's son cannot make 98 pre academy? keep talking garbage, tell your kid he didnt make it because of politics, go cry with donovan. Welcome sz, he will once again look in the best interest of the club.
      how do you explain sz kid on a premier team, everyone knows he should be at least 2-3 teams down... he won't be able to hide it much longer...

Comment

how do you explain sz kid on a premier team, everyone knows he should be at least 2-3 teams down... he won't be able to hide it much longer...
        What is there to explain? It's the Weston way.

Comment

Yes they will hide him in the preacademy

Comment

As long as he stays as the Black team coach, no new kids will go to that age group.... What a joke of a club!!!

Comment

As long as he stays as the Black team coach, no new kids will go to that age group.... What a joke of a club!!!
              The good players have been leaving little by little.

1st) NR
              2nd) PW
              3rd) GB, wants to but is scarred that he will be black balled like the first two have been. To the point that they left the club. Now one at Parma the other Sunrise.

Comment

Yes they will hide him in the preacademy
                This is the same way they did with IA, AM and SE.

Comment

The good players have been leaving little by little.

1st) NR
                  2nd) PW
                  3rd) GB, wants to but is scarred that he will be black balled like the first two have been. To the point that they left the club. Now one at Parma the other Sunrise.
                  Noone blackballed my kid. I left and gladly paid $1000 with a couple of months left in the season. Would have paid 2x that.
                  STFU we love SZ great guy loves the game.
                  We left because pastora and laos get jealous when they see true talent.
                  Happy at Parma, good luck SZ, see you on the fields.

Kumbaya

Comment

Noone blackballed my kid. I left and gladly paid $1000 with a couple of months left in the season. Would have paid 2x that.
                    STFU we love SZ great guy loves the game.
                    We left because pastora and laos get jealous when they see true talent.
                    Happy at Parma, good luck SZ, see you on the fields.

Kumbaya
                    Try coming back you can't , I know your going to say your happy where you are at. Doesn't make sense for you to come back now and that is true. But when NR gets academy age.

As long as VP is here NR won't be able to come back. Even with SZ as president .

The post wasn't talking crap about SZ it was stating what has happened to NR and PW being black balled.

Comment

Try coming back you can't , I know your going to say your happy where you are at. Doesn't make sense for you to come back now and that is true. But when NR gets academy age.

As long as VP is here NR won't be able to come back. Even with SZ as president .

The post wasn't talking crap about SZ it was stating what has happened to NR and PW being black balled.
                      I second that it is the Weston politics "VP" that has NR and PW black listed. It has nothing to do with SZ.

Comment

Wow...and your first decision as President is to choose Talking Soccer as a communication vehicle?

This proves two things...you have quite an ego. Professionals don't make 1st person announcements of their own appointments. You must really be anxious to tell the world you are back in control. The title of the thread makes this pretty clear.

Secondly, you chose the one communication platform that most in club administration wish didn't exist...which means you have been posting regularly here while waiting to be re-instated. Clubs shouldn't get any where near this site. It's for slander and for comedy. Weston would be wise to communicate professionally and traditionally.

Good luck President. You are off to a great start.
                        I don't think he posted this .. I mean i heard a lot of things about SZ and I also believe that he replied here on TS before but to post this!! I am sure somebody else did that .. or did he???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X