Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know a u13 girl who is basically not wanted just because the dad is a head case. Parents need to realize, coaches and clubs do make decisions on kids based on parent behavior. the reality is if your cost benefit the other way. Is the kid that good to put up with the garbage brought by on by the parent. I actually think its fair as there are some parents that cause too much drama and makes it hard to enjoy the game.
    In whose perspective is a dad a head case? If a coach did not select the best players for team, because of parents then the coach put his/her egocentric self and fears first. There are also poor parents, sick parents, hungry parents,... and parents with bigger issues than dealing with coach's garbage.

Comment

I know a soccer player who was cut because of a coaches ego an inability to accept responsibility. Parents weren't loud or outspoken. But because the parents didn't do things to benefit the coach and the player knew the reality of the level of character and ability it takes to play and coach decent soccer, the coach behaved most cowardly a long with his support team, club and parents. So whether you are outspoken or not. Recognize the environment and caliber of people you are dealing with and do the best by your player/child. Dedication to a travel club is moot. You are paying for the best situation for your child. How about loyalty to your kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I know a soccer player who was cut because of a coaches ego an inability to accept responsibility. Parents weren't loud or outspoken. But because the parents didn't do things to benefit the coach and the player knew the reality of the level of character and ability it takes to play and coach decent soccer, the coach behaved most cowardly a long with his support team, club and parents. So whether you are outspoken or not. Recognize the environment and caliber of people you are dealing with and do the best by your player/child. Dedication to a travel club is moot. You are paying for the best situation for your child. How about loyalty to your kid.
        Love! Loyalty to your own child. Don't worry if you or kid is called a deserter, loser, hopper,.. do what your kid wants and needs to be happy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X