What are your options?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you ever state the age group? who the club is doesn't matter. age does as it will depend on whether you are 11 v 11, or 8 v 8, as another poster stated. if the numbers are low BUT you have a very good keeper and the keeper is dependable, if the team is any good it can be worth sticking around. If there is NO keeper, I'd try to get out.

Comment

Did you speak to the coach or doc as to why the other 8 were not at practice? Maybe it's as simple as family vacations or other commitments. As long as there will be 16-18 commited by the time school starts I wouldn't worry about it. IF in fact only 11 will be rostered I'd be looking for a better option ASAP

Comment

its 11v11. I did talk to the manager, there MAY be 2 more kids coming but that's it from the list of accepted players.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          When you show up at the first day of practice and there are only 11 kids registered for your team. The coach says they might play some kids up to fill out your team. What can you do? Anything?
          Yes. Leave Brandon immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            its 11v11. I did talk to the manager, there MAY be 2 more kids coming but that's it from the list of accepted players.
            You did not give much info. but club might pull players up from another team or use guest players. Hey, your kid should get full playing time.

Comment

What the hell did happen with plantation?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X