Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PV U16G and TBU U16G outed by B teams in regionals?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Time for you to shut your mouth! Typical ECNL parent who believes their kid is really better than they are and the league you play in is better than it is. Eclipse is YOUR 2 time defending National Champion - that lineup that played against Real Colorado last Monday July 14 was as a 4-2-3-1. Starters were #10 Zoe Redei, #25 Alissa Gorzak, #6 Ena Sabanagic, #9 Marissa Bosco, #4 Lea Waddle, #34 Alia Martin, #25 Emily Hess, #3 Rebecca Koch, #13 Hannah Marwede, #17 Tatumn Milazzo, GK Angelina LoDolce.
    http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....6604/TEAM.html

Here is the roster that played vs TBU at Nationals.
    0 Angelina LoDolce - ECNL GK that started vs Real Colorado
    03 Rebecca Koch - ECNL player that started vs Real Colorado
    04 Lea Waddle - ECNL player that started vs Real Colorado
    06 Ena Sabanagic - ECNL player that started vs Real Colorado
    08 Foster Ignoffo - ECNL player & a very good player
    09 Marissa Bosco - ECNL player that started vs Real Colorado
    12 Hannah Rossi -
    13 Hannah Marwede - ECNL player that started vs Real Colorado
    14 Channing Foster
    14 Cassidy Privett - ECNL player
    17 Tatumn Milazzo - ECNL player that started vs Real Colorado
    18 Madison Navarro - ECNL player
    20 Dana O'Boye
    25 Alissa Gorzak - ECNL player that started vs Real Colorado
    25 Tamae Douglas
    26 Emily Hess - ECNL player that started vs Real Colorado
    27 Adi Johnson
    28 Cassandra Rohan - ECNL player
    30 Breana Robbins - ECNL player
    33 Stephanie England
    51 Courtney Coleman - ECNL player
    88 Hannah Garndner - ECNL player

16 ECNL players rostered to USYS National Championships, 6 players non ECNL and not one of those kids in any starting line up at Nationals. Where they went 1-1-1, losing to TBU and a 0-0 tie with Beach FC in group play.

http://tournaments.usyouthsoccer.org...remierFLNL-R2/

So you can sit back and deny the fact that your BEST team the last 2 years came to a USYS event and claim it was their "B team". 16 on a 22 player roster ECNL kids and soccer has 11 starters. Your non ECNL kids played very minimal if at all in games vs TBU and Beach FC. Those are the facts laid out for you Mr. Soccer, next time you look to post stuff be sure to GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. 16 ECNL players, 9 starters who played vs Real Colorado at the REAL ECNL playoffs on the roster at USYS Nationals. The joke is on you, the ECNL kool-aid tastes more like piss.
    From the Eclipse website, the U16 Elite USYS POOL team, not to be confused with the U16 ECNL team, won the BLUE division of the National League this year (2014). The link below shows this team's website, shows their schedule for National League, and shows the schedule for the National championship games. Sorry, but this is not the same team as their ECNL team. I know you want it to be in the worst kind of way, but it is not. This was the same thing your idiot assistant coach JC was saying this year when his TBU U18 girls beat WFF in State Cup. "We finally beat the ECNL team!" Too funny! But keep trying! One day TBU might make it to the "A League"!

http://www.eclipseselect.org/page/sh...ool-2013-2014-

Comment

Florida Cup final: TBU 1 - WFF Ecnl 0

https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...r=Girls&Age=16

Comment

Your point?

Comment

Your point?
          Duh! Ecnl teams not tops in Florida.

Comment

They didn't play the game.

Comment

From the Eclipse website, the U16 Elite USYS POOL team, not to be confused with the U16 ECNL team, won the BLUE division of the National League this year (2014). The link below shows this team's website, shows their schedule for National League, and shows the schedule for the National championship games. Sorry, but this is not the same team as their ECNL team. I know you want it to be in the worst kind of way, but it is not. This was the same thing your idiot assistant coach JC was saying this year when his TBU U18 girls beat WFF in State Cup. "We finally beat the ECNL team!" Too funny! But keep trying! One day TBU might make it to the "A League"!

http://www.eclipseselect.org/page/sh...ool-2013-2014-
              16 out of 22 rostered players & 9 of the 11 starters from their playoff game the week prior vs Real Colorado sure looks like it to any person with an education. All 16 ECNL players played & zero playing time from non-ECNL kids in 2 of the 3 games this weekend. You can spin it how you want & so can Eclipse. Looks like sour grapes. TBU also had 3 players missing where they brought up kids from their club (2 from the U15 G & 1 from the U16 B team). So I guess TBU had a "pool team" too. 16 ECNL players couldn't get it done, that's 11 starters (9 who started the week prior) & 5 subs. You were hit with facts just like they were

Comment

16 out of 22 rostered players & 9 of the 11 starters from their playoff game the week prior vs Real Colorado sure looks like it to any person with an education. All 16 ECNL players played & zero playing time from non-ECNL kids in 2 of the 3 games this weekend. You can spin it how you want & so can Eclipse. Looks like sour grapes. TBU also had 3 players missing where they brought up kids from their club (2 from the U15 G & 1 from the U16 B team). So I guess TBU had a "pool team" too. 16 ECNL players couldn't get it done, that's 11 starters (9 who started the week prior) & 5 subs. You were hit with facts just like they were
                Look, I am sure you want to believe that TBU beat the Eclipse ECNL team, and I am sure AB and JC were using that line to give their players confidence going into the next round of games. But I hate to tell you that they did not play the Eclipse ECNL team that is the US national champion in this 16 age group! You can spin it any way you want but it just did not happen.
                Where were the 3 TBU players that were missing?

Comment

The Eclipse team had just played 5 games the week before against the best teams in the country. They had games the 13th, 14th, 16th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. Good on TBU for beating them. I would imagine Eclipse was a bit worn out Third multi game trip in a month, injured etc at this point, but a team like that has a strong bench just the same. It was a good win for TBU, I'm sure their parents will be talking about it for at least the next two years.

Comment

The Eclipse team had just played 5 games the week before against the best teams in the country. They had games the 13th, 14th, 16th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. Good on TBU for beating them. I would imagine Eclipse was a bit worn out Third multi game trip in a month, injured etc at this point, but a team like that has a strong bench just the same. It was a good win for TBU, I'm sure their parents will be talking about it for at least the next two years.
                    you can't even come close to beating anyone (i.e. RESULTS) and you continue to harass this team for their accomplishments? LOSER.

Comment

Tbu u16g

you can't even come close to beating anyone (i.e. RESULTS) and you continue to harass this team for their accomplishments? LOSER.
                      Always the #1 Loser.

Isn't that what you are called when you always finish second?

Comment

You're confused. "In the National's Final, where is WFF and THEIR commits. Hahhahahahaha...ECNL!!" followed by "LOSER." That's the definition of harass. Don't play innocent when you fail to follow through on your boasts and people call you out on it. JFC is classy and probably due to that they are NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. TBU, if you're explaining, you're losing (AGAIN).

Comment

You're confused. "In the National's Final, where is WFF and THEIR commits. Hahhahahahaha...ECNL!!" followed by "LOSER." That's the definition of harass. Don't play innocent when you fail to follow through on your boasts and people call you out on it. JFC is classy and probably due to that they are NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. TBU, if you're explaining, you're losing (AGAIN).
                          It is very interesting that no one is beating up JFC for their run in the B-League. They have class, they know where they stand, and they do not boast about everything they do every week. Congratulations to that team and club for their accomplishment and how they handle themselves with class! TBU should take notes as a club and do the same. It is interesting that ECNL is looking for a club in that Jacksonville area and they may have just nailed the bid. ECNL will never again look at TBU since they stuck their nose up at ECNL a few years ago. It is also interesting that TBU has sent off applications to play in ECNL the last two years. What the hell would they whine about if they were accepted to ECNL?

Comment

TBU will never get ECNL

It is very interesting that no one is beating up JFC for their run in the B-League. They have class, they know where they stand, and they do not boast about everything they do every week. Congratulations to that team and club for their accomplishment and how they handle themselves with class! TBU should take notes as a club and do the same. It is interesting that ECNL is looking for a club in that Jacksonville area and they may have just nailed the bid. ECNL will never again look at TBU since they stuck their nose up at ECNL a few years ago. It is also interesting that TBU has sent off applications to play in ECNL the last two years. What the hell would they whine about if they were accepted to ECNL?
                            Never....if Clearwater/WFF merged....TBU would be done sooner than their current path.

Comment

Never....if Clearwater/WFF merged....TBU would be done sooner than their current path.
                              Even if Clearwater/WFF merged, I will still have my girls at TBU. They have by far better girl coaches.

Comment

Even if Clearwater/WFF merged, I will still have my girls at TBU. They have by far better girl coaches.
                                Like who? AB? Ha.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X