Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PV U16G and TBU U16G outed by B teams in regionals?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember the Florida ecnl teams didn't even make it to round of 16 of state cup. And neither is playing in Seattle.
    I dont really care about this thread in any way but this above statement is inaccurate. WFF U16G are playing in the second flight of the playoffs in Seattle.

Comment

nearly all teams are at Regionals because of their accomplishments this season. most because they are state cups winners or finalist. but it doesn't end there. our team was state cup champ ranked #1 in state, #1 in region, and #1 nationally. these non-ecnl teams are as competitive as any other similarly ranked teams all across the nation, many over and above their state ecnl sisters in all regions.
      While some teams that are non-ecnl may be better the teams that TBU and PV lost to clearly are not they are B teams! That means the ECNL teams from that club are not present and in Seattle. They are second teams. Yes, I dont doubt that Concorde Fire and Solar have solid B teams but they are just that...they are not the top teams from their OWN club let alone in the country.

Comment

While some teams that are non-ecnl may be better the teams that TBU and PV lost to clearly are not they are B teams! That means the ECNL teams from that club are not present and in Seattle. They are second teams. Yes, I dont doubt that Concorde Fire and Solar have solid B teams but they are just that...they are not the top teams from their OWN club let alone in the country.
        hey bitch, if you looked at their rosters you'd see that they are a combination of both teams. quit already. not in seattle. at Baton rouge.

Comment

did you see the post about how there are more than 15 great talented girls that play soccer at the U16 age ? reality check. ecnl clubs don't work for everyone for various reasons. perhaps you are used to driving 200 miles a day to take suzy to practice (we wo't speculate why) but not everyone has that ability. talent abounds everywhere. get off the pedestal you've put yourself and suzy on. your ignorance is laughable.

Comment

So are YOU!

did you see the post about how there are more than 15 great talented girls that play soccer at the U16 age ? reality check. ecnl clubs don't work for everyone for various reasons. perhaps you are used to driving 200 miles a day to take suzy to practice (we wo't speculate why) but not everyone has that ability. talent abounds everywhere. get off the pedestal you've put yourself and suzy on. your ignorance is laughable.
            Can't win anything, never will!! Always a Bridesmaid in SC and the &%#$* of FYSA. Win something, otherwise, shut your pie hole!!

Comment

Can't win anything, never will!! Always a Bridesmaid in SC and the &%#$* of FYSA. Win something, otherwise, shut your pie hole!!
              hey, karma's a bitch. she'll be back to bite you ten times over. there may still be time to turn yourself around. so list anything that your team has won. ...

Comment

my pie hole is still open and all i can say now is ... crickets from the mom that thinks slamming talented u16 girls is the thing to do.. c'mon, list all the championships your kid has won..

Comment

my pie hole is still open and all i can say now is ... crickets from the mom that thinks slamming talented u16 girls is the thing to do.. c'mon, list all the championships your kid has won..
                  This entire age group has underperformed and that includes the ECNL teams. Its actually pretty poor soccer all around

Comment

Originally posted by TartanArmy View Post
                    TBU and Sunrise are the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the state. Toss up as to which one is the better of the two. Jacksonville is the best team in the state and probably the country.

These are 3 very strong teams. TBU is in a top level tournament along with Jacksonville because of their accomplishments this season.
                    This is last year U16 with PV and TBU.

Not your U15 age group. Go back to Cape Coral.

Comment

This is last year U16 with PV and TBU.

Not your U15 age group. Go back to Cape Coral.
                      Poster is looking to pick a fight with anyone. Pathetic.

Comment

Remember the Florida ecnl teams didn't even make it to round of 16 of state cup. And neither is playing in Seattle.
                        Did Florida ECNL teams even play State Cup? I know the senior teams did not other than the OC U18 ECNL.

Comment

technically, many of the girls can be found listed on both the ecnl roster and another roster, though calling that team the B team when they rank higher is quite misleading, if not down right inaccurate. nevertheless, girls on these teams often play back and forth between two teams. that is a more accurate picture of what happens. additionally, if you look at the Region "B" as you call them, teams in this group, you'll see there are plenty of current ccnl rostered girls playing.
                          Where do you come up with these flat out lies? Your nose is going to grow through the screen! Unreal!

Comment

TBU's AB just can't get it done at Regionals/SC. Time for a new Sheriff in town. Let VI coach them and watch them WIN!!!!!
                            AB has always been overrated at TBU! The guy just does not know how to tactically win soccer games. He gets some of the best talent in Tampa Bay but he consistently does not win big games. These girls deserve better and I think some of the parents have had enough!

Comment

I second the motion!

AB has always been overrated at TBU! The guy just does not know how to tactically win soccer games. He gets some of the best talent in Tampa Bay but he consistently does not win big games. These girls deserve better and I think some of the parents have had enough!
                              You are correct....but the good old boys at TBU will not do anything but watch out for each other. GF JC AB

Comment

Where do you come up with these flat out lies? Your nose is going to grow through the screen! Unreal!
                                looked at the roster on the ecnl website and the roster listed w/ the region championship games. oh, even better, it was all in English. made if really easy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X