•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    yea how many kids are wearing Grapes for uniforms
    FKK for life!
    FKK for life....what league are you playing in during the season....hoping to put a good beating on you with a true u10 team.

Comment

FKK for life....what league are you playing in during the season....hoping to put a good beating on you with a true u10 team.
      I doubt your team is at the same level as ours.

Comment

I doubt your team is at the same level as ours.
        FKK u11 boys coached by JA? That is the "top" team in the age group right?

Comment

How many kids are on the purple I and II teams?
          I asked the original question and I'm not FKK.

Comment

Somewhere around 7 or 8.

Comment

Don't pretend, you know you are. You are the one stirring up all this crap.
              You guys from FKK wish you were Lions. Like my friend said you will all be
              coming over in the next couple of years. Let me give you some advice don't bother.

Comment

U10?

Are you F!@##$g kidding me? You are gonna try to rank 9 year olds? Stupidity like this is why the US will never get anywhere. We burn these kids out way too young and they stop ENJOYING it. They like what they see as a possible future but they stop enjoying, playing the game and do it as a job at a very very young age.

Comment

Are you F!@##$g kidding me? You are gonna try to rank 9 year olds? Stupidity like this is why the US will never get anywhere. We burn these kids out way too young and they stop ENJOYING it. They like what they see as a possible future but they stop enjoying, playing the game and do it as a job at a very very young age.
                  Amen Brother

Comment

Somewhere around 7 or 8.
                    Well then I can understand why they are playing 6v6 at least for now. Having 14 on an 8v8 team is a little much.

Comment

Retire them stop training them stop playing games stop everything your turning your kids into kid labor it's a crime. They do even like it face it soccer in America s$$$ your kid will burn out or you will burn them out they will never make it anyway the statement above applies to all parents your all the issue face it you have let your kids down !

Comment

Agree let's give youth soccer back to kids keep parents out
                        Kids do not care if they win only the parents do. It should be prohibited to post anything about any team less than U13 at talking soccer . Stop playing 10yr olds on 11 vs 11 to speed up their professional development, stop practicing 3 times a week when they are 9 yr old .Stop posting on club websites all the plastic trophies the U9 and U10 team won

Comment

Agree let's give youth soccer back to kids keep parents out
                          Kids do not care if they win only the parents do. It should be prohibited to post anything about any team less than U13 at talking soccer . Stop playing 10yr olds on 11 vs 11 to speed up their professional development, stop practicing 3 times a week when they are 9 yr old .Stop posting on club websites all the plastic trophies the U9 and U10 team won
                          Yes, and let's stop giving kids this age grades in school
                          as well. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings when they don't do as well.
                          Kids do know the difference between winning and losing at this age and they do care. They deserve to be proud of themselves for succeeding just like when your little one brings home straight A's in school.

Comment

Kids do know the difference between winning and losing at this age and they do care. They deserve to be proud of themselves for succeeding just like when your little one brings home straight A's in school.
                            Idiot adult

Comment

What does youth soccer have to do with school grades
                              Go watch Tedx talk on youth sports from USC coach
                              Grow up!

Comment

Breakers looking to dominate this age group this year

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X