•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did they have tryouts for the 01 kids?

I thought those were not until August
    They aren't and they last about a month. But you should try and get in contact with Alessandro or VP before then.

And what they are doing with this U12 group is F'd up.

Comment

Doral will still own you

Comment

Doral will still own you
        uh.no nice try. They failed bad at the last time they played on the big field 11v11
        they lost 4-5 kids, good ones to other clubs. What once was a great team is in shambles

Comment

Doral will still own you
          Psst Doral whos yo daddy?

PARMA!!!!

hahahahaha

The Weston White has a real coach this year so they will improve and do better. Thank God they escaped the clutches of SL Loser Laos. But they are stuck with the Weston politics like everything they have done after everyone paid and with that lying ***** team manger CaroLiar.

Season hasn't even started and they already want to start collecting funds for the coach's christmas gift and end of the year gift, ***? They want to start collecting $150 a month.

What happens if kids get moved from that team or leave like what happened last year.

Audit that liar cause she had shady accounting practices last year. Would request money but not give details on what it was for. This became obvious when money was returned last year when players left was because accounting reports were asked, and at that they were never given just checks cut.

Comment

uh.no nice try. They failed bad at the last time they played on the big field 11v11
            they lost 4-5 kids, good ones to other clubs. What once was a great team is in shambles
            I heard they combined the top u11 team with some u12 players team to play 11 v 11. Not sure if they will play any u12 tournaments or the regions cup, but I did hear some players left. Any details on this? I saw one doral player rostered for the u12 Weston black team.

Comment

I heard they combined the top u11 team with some u12 players team to play 11 v 11. Not sure if they will play any u12 tournaments or the regions cup, but I did hear some players left. Any details on this? I saw one doral player rostered for the u12 Weston black team.
              Yeah there are EX Doral Parma Sunrise players now rostered at Weston that were never at tryouts.

Comment

Yeah there are EX Doral Parma Sunrise players now rostered at Weston that were never at tryouts.
                if you have the right connections your kid does not need tryout.

Comment

if you have the right connections your kid does not need tryout.
                  Exactly this works great, Weston is on top of most age groups, so the system seems to work.

Those same connections will get your kids into ODP etc.... Where the politics rule.

It won't work for the DA though as there they do need and only take the talented players.

So the trick is go else where develop the player then bring them to the DA.

That is when the Weston parents get upset there connections don't work anymore

Comment

It's all a scam last year the U11 Grey team that was a "comp" team did tournaments even played region cup. They basically did the same things the premier teams did but they paid half 50% of what the black whit and blue teams did.

That team the grey team even had a better record than the white team. Only reason the white team won a tournament they registered themselves in a U11/U10 8v8 bracket. They lied and said the the tournament put them there and would not switch them but that was lies cause I spoke with JP the director of soccer skills unlimited and he told me the white team manager CL and the coach SL were adimet about playing in that bracket and would not play in any other bracket. So this year to avoid that there will be seperate brackets U10 8v8 and U12 11v11. That way what the white team did of playing against a younger age groups 2nd and 3rd division teams and humiliating them will never happen again.

The messed up thing is the boys program director VP looked the other way. He did a lot of that. Maybe that is why he lost a whole team of U11s coach and all to miramar.

Comment

Hmmm I guess this thread does get read. Kids now being moved around huh. Trying to shut up the vocal parents. You should have placed kids properly to begin with.

Comment

So it sounds like this is a 02 team that will play u13 because they will have a combo of 02 at u12 and u13 because of the aug. cutoff .

Comment

So it sounds like this is a 02 team that will play u13 because they will have a combo of 02 at u12 and u13 because of the aug. cutoff .

That seems to be what every other team will be doing in the state of Florida.

Comment

Move Sebas and Medina to black

Comment

Move Sebas and Medina to black
                              And Hunter and Mateo

Comment

And Hunter and Mateo
                                Lmao and make Sergio the coach lmao

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X