X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very accurate post.

The ones that voted for AM are now wishing BR would've won. The club is a joke now. It's sad.

You are right on about JC. He pushed AL out of there before he could cut his son. How is that making progress?

I saw a lot of Miami Lakes players at the WPU tryouts. Looks like they are all gone.

I'm sure ALM Sports is doing great though!

If BR would've stayed, I know for a fact he would've hired some really good coaches. I know because he showed me his coaches list he had planned last year. He was just waiting to see if he was elected to officially put those guys in places before the tryouts. Some of these names were impressive. A lot of people underestimate BR. He knows a lot of people in our small soccer world. Supposedly, when BR lost he did give AM the list so he can contact those coaches but AM decided to hire his own people. How did that turn out, huh?? Both AM are good guys, specially BR. I think if BR had help from some of the people on this Board, this Club would be amazing right now. Of course, I did say some because JC really is a joke. JC doesn't know anything about soccer. At least the best thing AM did was get rid of MH and AH.

Comment

If BR would've stayed, I know for a fact he would've hired some really good coaches. I know because he showed me his coaches list he had planned last year. He was just waiting to see if he was elected to officially put those guys in places before the tryouts. Some of these names were impressive. A lot of people underestimate BR. He knows a lot of people in our small soccer world. Supposedly, when BR lost he did give AM the list so he can contact those coaches but AM decided to hire his own people. How did that turn out, huh?? Both AM are good guys, specially BR. I think if BR had help from some of the people on this Board, this Club would be amazing right now. Of course, I did say some because JC really is a joke. JC doesn't know anything about soccer. At least the best thing AM did was get rid of MH and AH.
      Honestly speaking.the whole board is a joke except the treasurer! She's the only one that keeps it real and is honest there. The secretary sneaky fake lady that.does whatever it takes for her kids to be the best. She shouldn't be there she does nothing productive for the club and loves to stir trouble.
      MS is just a figure head that doesn't do much other than take pictures and smile and wave for the fans, but will do anything for her daughter. AM pretty much gets influenced easy and doesn't have a pair. I'm surprised he hasn't given his.buddy every team yet. This board sucks and wouldn't be any different with BR maybe he would if put his foot down earlier but this board is a mess. Lesson of the day no parents should be on a board in Miami Lakes!

Comment

What are you guys talking about??

AM is fooling everyone with his accent..He knows nothing about organization.

BR was nothing but a loud screaming coach...he threatened all referees at every game. Knows very little about coaching

JD was the biggest thief...He stole money from all the cash paying recreational players. Used Club money for the 2 teams he was directly involved with. Stole all the money raised for the last 2 years he was there from the tournament.

They need to get rid of all that was involved and start from the beginning...The club is all full of liars...the past and present

Comment

What are you guys talking about??

AM is fooling everyone with his accent..He knows nothing about organization.

BR was nothing but a loud screaming coach...he threatened all referees at every game. Knows very little about coaching

JD was the biggest thief...He stole money from all the cash paying recreational players. Used Club money for the 2 teams he was directly involved with. Stole all the money raised for the last 2 years he was there from the tournament.

They need to get rid of all that was involved and start from the beginning...The club is all full of liars...the past and present
          That's funny. Because AM has an accent that means he knows soccer? His actions and decisions show he has no idea how to run a club

Comment

That's funny. Because AM has an accent that means he knows soccer? His actions and decisions show he has no idea how to run a club
            It sounds funny but people are dumb and gullible. He's the board puppet because he doesn't wanna lose people he lets the board do whatever. He has said repeatedly kids must play your own age. JC son might play up an age. Why? How? Secretary oldest son too. I guess parents run the club. AM destroy the club cause next year any idiot will beat you in elections

Comment

Are you kidding me? Would BR been great as President? I think so, he had great ideas that he was going to do while in charge. But seriously, it's been a year already since he left. Miami Lakes as expected lost a lot of kids because AM thinks this is England. Is not, this is America and we do things here differently. I saw BR in West Pines tryouts and he was super happy! You all voted that clueless Brit into office and now you're crying a river. You get what you paid for! And you paid for junk!!

Comment

Our Secretary DB thinks she is the President. How come her kids are allowed to play up when we have a rule that the President has said that NO kid should play up. But I guess she is special. Maybe she is doing the President "special" favors. I'm just sayin.......

Comment

Our Secretary DB thinks she is the President. How come her kids are allowed to play up when we have a rule that the President has said that NO kid should play up. But I guess she is special. Maybe she is doing the President "special" favors. I'm just sayin.......
                  Lol I agree DB first of all is the fakest of them all with JC a close second. Her sons get a special treatment and every team she's involved with has drama cause of her. She tends to be involved in every decision in the club and is AM little pet. I guess AM took a page from Bill Clinton. DB hide the dress! If nobody in the club is noticing these stuff they deserve what they get. Don't complain later!

Comment

Lol I agree DB first of all is the fakest of them all with JC a close second. Her sons get a special treatment and every team she's involved with has drama cause of her. She tends to be involved in every decision in the club and is AM little pet. I guess AM took a page from Bill Clinton. DB hide the dress! If nobody in the club is noticing these stuff they deserve what they get. Don't complain later!
                    Lol. DB is so fake, stuck up, conceited, and she acts like she can do whatever she wants around the Club. She whores herself to AM just so she can get her way with the teams her kids are in. Sad but true. She's a control freak and when she doesn't get her way, she goes crying to the Board.

Comment

AM has ruined Miami Lakes
                      How did AM fool Miami Lakes into thinking he knew what he was doing?

Comment

How did AM fool Miami Lakes into thinking he knew what he was doing?
                        His accent!!!!

Comment

I still don't know how he and the board.changed the bylaws and got to skip reelection and made.TR.be the only person to.go through reelection! They knew everyone would be out due to their failures this year! This club needs a major change and the people voting need to actually vote for what's best for the club and kids and not think their still high school and voting for there friends or popularity contest! Just like every club you voted for these idiots and you can vote for them out. Open your eyes. How many.of these coaches developed players this year? How many times was AM watching your practice or games to see what coaches are doing and players improving? How many times were MS and JC doing something smart with the interest for the club and not their kids? Is Pete going to be the new AM or JJM and coach every team like in the past?

Comment

I still don't know how he and the board.changed the bylaws and got to skip reelection and made.TR.be the only person to.go through reelection! They knew everyone would be out due to their failures this year! This club needs a major change and the people voting need to actually vote for what's best for the club and kids and not think their still high school and voting for there friends or popularity contest! Just like every club you voted for these idiots and you can vote for them out. Open your eyes. How many.of these coaches developed players this year? How many times was AM watching your practice or games to see what coaches are doing and players improving? How many times were MS and JC doing something smart with the interest for the club and not their kids? Is Pete going to be the new AM or JJM and coach every team like in the past?
                            I hope you all tried out at other Clubs. This was my first and Only year here and it's laughable. That Board has too much drama. I heard the Board has like 3 kids on the same team. Really??? Who does that?? Leave while you can.

Comment

I hope you all tried out at other Clubs. This was my first and Only year here and it's laughable. That Board has too much drama. I heard the Board has like 3 kids on the same team. Really??? Who does that?? Leave while you can.
                              MH and AH.......where are you??? Looking for a Club for your kids to play in?

Comment

MH and AH.......where are you??? Looking for a Club for your kids to play in?
                                I don't know what's your problem is with them when you have a Monica Lewinsky making decisions and everyone afraid of her! How is it that her son and JC son can play up but no one else can't? Especially when AM had a meeting with the u12s before Disney saying no one can play up? MH was the only one who had the balls to.confront DB while everyone is scared! I'm sure AH and MH kids will find somewhere. The kids had nothing to do with anything so don't get them involved.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X