Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets ask TG about the U15G coach AH, he coached HS and was fired for no good reasons. An parent who was mad due to all games lost in Super y told us during last game so how can we trust. I dont like him, he looks like never played soccer.
    *** are you talking about? MP is the U15 "g"irls coach.

Comment

*** are you talking about? MP is the U15 "g"irls coach.
      Give coach a chance

Comment

Give coach a chance
        Again, what the fudge are you saying to give a chance to??? MP gas coached that team for 2-3 yrs. they were state runner up with decent players

Comment

Small sided play is key to development especially at the younger ages. Shenandoah should be used for speed and agility and skills for the most part IMO. Won't have the same issue with space this year. Announcements to follow from the president of the club. Weston has rainouts every week.. I used to get texts from them while watching our practice; at least 10 times this year. So then take the Weston Cup and that's another 4 weeks, plus the High School, Flag Football games and the 4000 kids and we are actually a lot better off. WP is worse with very little space, which is less of a problem when everyone leaves the program. I understand that you think its important to have full side practices but skills are first. Film study should be driven by the team manager and coach. In other words the club has many teams that do this but only the older teams may do it consistently.

Won't have the same issue with space this year? I heard Davie is crammed onto an even smaller space at Bamford- a park they left 3 years ago to go to the state of the art NSU facilities.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X