Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you mean "WIn or Lose", you should be saying, Lose or Lose.
    Yea for real!

Comment

NO one cares!

Comment

Wrong again you idiot. I'm no coach. I don't have the patience. I am just not a sheep like you that has been led to believe that these non "daddy coaches" give a rats ass how your kids team does. I've seen way better daddy coaches then half of the lot that these bigger clubs toss out there. I'm just trying to say that if you have a competent DOC they can pick out the best coach they have available regardless of whether they a daddy or not.
        Right. All things being equal, give me the coach with a conflict. You also seem to have anger issues.

Comment

I'd out my kid on a decent daddy coached team all day long.

MORE TOURNAMENTS. More practices.
          So he's gay?

Comment

LARGO this season so far have been really really BAD. While most junior teams in Seminole/largo/Pinellas Park/Dunedin have played in at least 2 tournaments, LARGO have not. AS insisted that they ONLY play at the Halloween, and we all know what happened to that. Practices have been disappointing as well. AS now never ever set foot on any other teams practice. He's now just the Grand daddy coach and a coach of two other teams. Every team is left alone for themselves. No supervision from any DOC or someone who is the head trainer/training.
            Now, TBU. The Tampa Bay UNited DOESN'T CARE! They were never there during tryouts, during any of the practices, and again absent during the tournament. Some kids today don't even had their jerseys yet nor their practice shirts. This is LARGO. But not really. AL is not in-charge. So who is???
            Then there's CDL. Oh boy, that will be the nail in the coffin. When LARGO teams get mercy ruled each and every weekend, then what??

Comment

Okay Celtic troll

Comment

LARGO this season so far have been really really BAD. While most junior teams in Seminole/largo/Pinellas Park/Dunedin have played in at least 2 tournaments, LARGO have not. AS insisted that they ONLY play at the Halloween, and we all know what happened to that. Practices have been disappointing as well. AS now never ever set foot on any other teams practice. He's now just the Grand daddy coach and a coach of two other teams. Every team is left alone for themselves. No supervision from any DOC or someone who is the head trainer/training.
                Now, TBU. The Tampa Bay UNited DOESN'T CARE! They were never there during tryouts, during any of the practices, and again absent during the tournament. Some kids today don't even had their jerseys yet nor their practice shirts. This is LARGO. But not really. AL is not in-charge. So who is???
                Then there's CDL. Oh boy, that will be the nail in the coffin. When LARGO teams get mercy ruled each and every weekend, then what??
                Have you not seen Celtic's record this senior season? It's probably the worst in the state! TBU West has given the folks in Largo a chance to actually have their kids learn soccer the right way instead of the Celtic longball.

Comment

Have you not seen Celtic's record this senior season? It's probably the worst in the state! TBU West has given the folks in Largo a chance to actually have their kids learn soccer the right way instead of the Celtic longball.
                  Largo is not the place to go either. If you are going to go anywhere in the St Pete/Largo area, you need to go to Strictly. Heads and shoulders above all other clubs in the area.

Comment

Largo is not the place to go either. If you are going to go anywhere in the St Pete/Largo area, you need to go to Strictly. Heads and shoulders above all other clubs in the area.
                    Yep, and have Hans cuss your kids out, and play in lower bracket tournaments

Comment

Not my experience AT ALL. New to TBU this year and my child is having a fantastic experience (and no I am not on the payroll there... I am a parent of a player). Great coaching, fields, teammates, parents. We already played in 2 tournaments (would have been 3 if Halloween didn't rain out). Reasonable drive and great value for the price. We came from a different smaller club in Pinellas County and TBU West is a significant upgrade all the way around. I have no motive to exaggerate - it is a great option in the Tampa Bay area.

Comment

Not my experience AT ALL. New to TBU this year and my child is having a fantastic experience (and no I am not on the payroll there... I am a parent of a player). Great coaching, fields, teammates, parents. We already played in 2 tournaments (would have been 3 if Halloween didn't rain out). Reasonable drive and great value for the price. We came from a different smaller club in Pinellas County and TBU West is a significant upgrade all the way around. I have no motive to exaggerate - it is a great option in the Tampa Bay area.
                        Dare we ask, what 2 tournaments and what division were you in? I am glad your experience at TBU west is good, but I would bet my house on the fact that you don't have the slightest idea what great coaching is and I would bet that you are just happy that your boy or girl are out running around, being social and you have met a bunch of great friends. The actual quality of soccer is probably further down on your list of priorities. You are just happy everyone gets a trophy. You know how I know this? Because if you are satisfied with being at Largo tbu west it means that your kid is not that competitive and you do not know soccer.

Comment

Dare we ask, what 2 tournaments and what division were you in? I am glad your experience at TBU west is good, but I would bet my house on the fact that you don't have the slightest idea what great coaching is and I would bet that you are just happy that your boy or girl are out running around, being social and you have met a bunch of great friends. The actual quality of soccer is probably further down on your list of priorities. You are just happy everyone gets a trophy. You know how I know this? Because if you are satisfied with being at Largo tbu west it means that your kid is not that competitive and you do not know soccer.
                          I'll take your house, thanks! While it is true that I am very "happy that your boy or girl are out running around, being social and you have met a bunch of great friends" the actual quality of the soccer has been very high. My child is quite competitive and was recently selected to the first round of ODP development training. I am not going to engage in "what 2 tournaments and what division" because no matter what I say you will come back with something negative (and unfounded) about those "tournaments and divisions." All I am saying is that we have been associated with 3 different clubs in Pinellas county over the last 8 years (and have guested with other clubs and spoken to MANY parents about the other options in Pinellas County) and I sincerely believe that, on balance, TBU West has a LOT to offer parents and children that want a quality competitive soccer experience.

Comment

You can keep your house, it's probably a dump. Yes, we know what great coaching looks like, we spent four wasteful years at Celtic, enduring terrible coaching, so TBU West is a major step up in regards to the caliber of coaching.

Comment

I'll take your house, thanks! While it is true that I am very "happy that your boy or girl are out running around, being social and you have met a bunch of great friends" the actual quality of the soccer has been very high. My child is quite competitive and was recently selected to the first round of ODP development training. I am not going to engage in "what 2 tournaments and what division" because no matter what I say you will come back with something negative (and unfounded) about those "tournaments and divisions." All I am saying is that we have been associated with 3 different clubs in Pinellas county over the last 8 years (and have guested with other clubs and spoken to MANY parents about the other options in Pinellas County) and I sincerely believe that, on balance, TBU West has a LOT to offer parents and children that want a quality competitive soccer experience.
                              You won't name the 2 tournaments because they are probably bottom of the barrel level tournaments and low divisions within those tournaments. Did not and do not see one team at the Disney Senior & Junior showcase from Largo/TBU west. Never, ever do you see a Largo team competing at State Cup. Please, for the sake of the kids, get real and just for a minute consider that what the people there are telling you is wrong. Largo/TBU west is an average to more likely, below average club. This is all fine to be a below average club, but don't pretend it to be one of the top competitive clubs in Pinellas county. Better there than to have your kid sit at home on video games. If, as you say, that your kid is ODP (Alabama selection) quality (very unlikely), you need to seek a better team and better competition (NPL, FSPL, State Cup team, DA). I compare it to school, why would you have a gifted kid go to classes at Gibbs high school? You don't think the people around him are going to dumb him down? Now, you put that gifted kid around other gifted kids at a private school or fundamental that is only going to help that kid. Largo/Tbu west is like the Gibbs high school of soccer.

Comment

You can keep your house, it's probably a dump. Yes, we know what great coaching looks like, we spent four wasteful years at Celtic, enduring terrible coaching, so TBU West is a major step up in regards to the caliber of coaching.
                                Your telling us that you went from one bad club to another bad club? Well, you can't fix stupid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X