Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing happened with any board members. that is the whole point. empty rumors. In fact nothing is happening at ML just rec ball for travel money.
    If something were to happen now in the summer that'll be pretty sad! I'm sure we will in August how his camp sucked and the money was robbed and things that were promised didn't happen. Enjoy the summer, don't be to happy its quiet now!

Comment

If something were to happen now in the summer that'll be pretty sad! I'm sure we will in August how his camp sucked and the money was robbed and things that were promised didn't happen. Enjoy the summer, don't be to happy its quiet now!
      Oh my God!! I cant believe I paid for this crap!!! I came here from another Club to rake a chance at improving from another Club, and i am REGRETTING it big time!!! And the season hasnt even started yet!

Comment

Oh my God!! I cant believe I paid for this crap!!! I came here from another Club to rake a chance at improving from another Club, and i am REGRETTING it big time!!! And the season hasnt even started yet!
        What age group?

Comment

Where did you come from? Just asking why Miami Lakes.
          They are a small, very small REC club.

Comment

AM is not a coach or a director. He is a baby sitter that runs after school programs.

Comment

AM is not a coach or a director. He is a baby sitter that runs after school programs.
              Where is the big gut VP? I saw him competing at the Hot Dog contest in Coney Island on July 4th. Haha! Humpty Dumpty VP!!

Comment

miami lakes tryouts

Where is the big gut VP? I saw him competing at the Hot Dog contest in Coney Island on July 4th. Haha! Humpty Dumpty VP!!
                This VP is competing with the lazy and fat fundraiser? who can eat more? Haha!

Comment

This VP is competing with the lazy and fat fundraiser? who can eat more? Haha!
                  Fundraiser is a loser. EA eat your heart out literally.

Comment

Both are a joke. The whole board does whats best for them and their children! Eating each other's hot dog isn't the issue its how fake they all are. They don't do what's best for the club they all do whats best for them and kick out the people who are against them. EA went to meet with west pines but kept it on the low! Ask the treasurer for pines he'll tell you! EA is smart trying to leave before it goes down!

Comment

Miami Lakes is a joke!!!!!! They should take away your player cards and Ban your sorry Club. ...

Comment

Both are a joke. The whole board does whats best for them and their children! Eating each other's hot dog isn't the issue its how fake they all are. They don't do what's best for the club they all do whats best for them and kick out the people who are against them. EA went to meet with west pines but kept it on the low! Ask the treasurer for pines he'll tell you! EA is smart trying to leave before it goes down!
                        My daughter was on EA's daughters team and WE HATE HIM WITH A PASSION and funny enough he is clueless. Rumor had it that he would coach our team and we were all out. No way! He sucks as a dad and every worse as a coach. No thanks go to pines and eat their hot dogs fattie.

Comment

Miami Lakes is a joke!!!!!! They should take away your player cards and Ban your sorry Club. ...
                          No dont ban them (ml) or else they ll come to our clubs to ruin them. Let them stay in loserville miami lakes and keep it all there in the family. lol its perfect they have money to give AM and GD and DB so let them all feed the account so they can split the ending profits like they did at the end of this season. How is that legal? isnt GD a treasurer accountant or *** is she? How can they divide the remaining balance legally?

Comment

If you know your MLUSC history the guy that started robbing MLUSC was FM. The STU mens coach when he was president. he was the first to bring AM to MLUSC. FM stole a lot of money and every president has since done the same. STU connection MS and AM are the ones stealing all the money! Summer camp in STU and her indoor place. Everyone gets their split in money. EA is one of MS puppets she needs him to get players from his high school team. STU and MLUSC is full of crooks and now they're fooling the gullible.

Comment

If you know your MLUSC history the guy that started robbing MLUSC was FM. The STU mens coach when he was president. he was the first to bring AM to MLUSC. FM stole a lot of money and every president has since done the same. STU connection MS and AM are the ones stealing all the money! Summer camp in STU and her indoor place. Everyone gets their split in money. EA is one of MS puppets she needs him to get players from his high school team. STU and MLUSC is full of crooks and now they're fooling the gullible.
                              So sad to here MS is a part of this . EA is not even close to being a coach so why would MS want his players. WP turned him down. Confirmed myself with WP as someone else said. True about summer camp money ring too. MS is running it all at her indoor and at STU so MS is getting a big piece of the pot. Good job ML. Way to support the crooks.

Comment

So sad to here MS is a part of this . EA is not even close to being a coach so why would MS want his players. WP turned him down. Confirmed myself with WP as someone else said. True about summer camp money ring too. MS is running it all at her indoor and at STU so MS is getting a big piece of the pot. Good job ML. Way to support the crooks.
                                Let's face it!! We fu**ed up!!! We picked AM a year ago instead of BR. Talking about REGRET! Damn!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X