U13/14 - Boys 2000 Development Academy Thread 2014-15

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best player on the Chargers U14 team will be the player that came over from the TBU DA team. He is doing trials at an English Premiere club and is a lot stronger than the rest of the Charger DA boys. Impact player. Only one that will make the U16 DA team next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      First of all that is not a fact that is an opinion and time will tell. Here are some different opinions. This years Chargers team does not look very good this year. The best 00 players played DA at TBU last year or U14 with TBU or WFF. The Charger DA team this year has way too many young 00 players who cannot compete and are a full step below the TBU players and a few of the top older 00 players at WFF. The older 00 players from the 99/00 charger team declined offers to the DA team this year because the team is so weak it would be a step down for them in training. That is quite a statement. And if the 99/00 team was so bad in comparison why in the world would these two 00 players decline offers because the team is so bad. Does not make sense unless you just don't know what you don't know. The only strong players on the Chargers DA team this year will be a couple of the players they tool from their u14 team last year as they will be physical and fast enough to compete. The others will be chasing shadows and picking themselves off the floor. And that is an opinion. Let's visit next year and see whose opinion was closest.
      And how do you know this, right your a pathetic troll. You are clueless my friend, clueless. Keep your negative opinions to yourself, nobody cares what a troll thinks. Enjoy your sons season wherever that may be...given your outlook, I honestly feel quite sorry for him...

Comment

And how do you know this, right your a pathetic troll. You are clueless my friend, clueless. Keep your negative opinions to yourself, nobody cares what a troll thinks. Enjoy your sons season wherever that may be...given your outlook, I honestly feel quite sorry for him...

Leave Mr. Clueless alone, clearly compensating for an underachieving offspring albeit an EARLY 00.....just an 'opinion'.

Comment

The best player on the Chargers U14 team will be the player that came over from the TBU DA team. He is doing trials at an English Premiere club and is a lot stronger than the rest of the Charger DA boys. Impact player. Only one that will make the U16 DA team next year.
          That player leaving was probably the best thing that could have happened to TBU DA. They will struggle again this year, especially given that none of the U13's decided to accept invites, but the team chemistry will be better this year than last.

Comment

After watching the first year of U14 DA program it has become very clear to me that the "single age group" DA's in the State are at a major disadvantage. They are essentially functioning as extra "feeder" programs for the full program DA's. The other problem I'm seeing is that recruiting the best players for a single year DA is difficult to say the least.

Here in Jacksonville, they are having a very tough time pulling players from other clubs for a "one time shot" at the DA.

Comment

Pot meet Kettle. I think this is so typical on this site and somewhat amusing. My son is great blah blah blah! Is on the DA team and it is great and better than the DA team the year before blah blah blah. The 99 DA team last year said the same stuff. Then they all shut up after they started getting killed and realized that they are not as good as they thought they were. This will be no different. Looking forward to your silence about 6-8 games in when reality hits you in the face.

Comment

Let's talk about some real teams. Weston, OC. How are those teams shaping up compared to last years teams, which arguably could be ranked #1 and #3 in the entire country.

Comment

Let's talk about some real teams. Weston, OC. How are those teams shaping up compared to last years teams, which arguably could be ranked #1 and #3 in the entire country.
                  #1 and #3? WhatHappen?

Comment

#1 and #3? WhatHappen?
                    Top 2 00 Weston playing 00 not u16

Comment

Pot meet Kettle. I think this is so typical on this site and somewhat amusing. My son is great blah blah blah! Is on the DA team and it is great and better than the DA team the year before blah blah blah. The 99 DA team last year said the same stuff. Then they all shut up after they started getting killed and realized that they are not as good as they thought they were. This will be no different. Looking forward to your silence about 6-8 games in when reality hits you in the face.
                      Fair smack talk unless you're from TBU. If so, shhhhhhh.

Comment

Fair smack talk unless you're from TBU. If so, shhhhhhh.
                        TBU will beat up on CLWR this year. Better Midfield players.

Comment

That player leaving was probably the best thing that could have happened to TBU DA. They will struggle again this year, especially given that none of the U13's decided to accept invites, but the team chemistry will be better this year than last.
                          Three ex-TBU players on CLWR DA team ... regardless of how good or bad they are now they will have better longer term prospects in a full DA Club.

Comment

TBU will beat up on CLWR this year. Better Midfield players.
                            And those tbu players will be begging to play with us following year when they age out at tbu. Should have jumped this year not on your off age year. Not thinking.

Comment

And those tbu players will be begging to play with us following year when they age out at tbu. Should have jumped this year not on your off age year. Not thinking.
                              No we were thinking...we were thinking that the CLW DA sucks. It should be taken away from CLW and given to either TBU or wff. Your location is way too isolated. A da should located where it can pull from 30 mile radius.

Comment

Three ex-TBU players on CLWR DA team ... regardless of how good or bad they are now they will have better longer term prospects in a full DA Club.
                                Three TBU DA players or 3 who did not make the TBU DA?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X