•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1328596]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

TBU has the best GK in the state.
    Must be the same drunk guy posting in the DA thread they can also beat all the DA teams.

Aren't these boys still waiting to turn 14 with a lot not turning 14 until 2015?

I am sure they have a lot of good players and had a fantastic season but the young prepubescent boys on your team will struggle against boys that are turning 15.

BTW how many went DA?

Comment

Someone has the scouting report on Celtic.
      From what I can see on gotsoccer they didn't give up many goals? Another hater/troll I see.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1328747]
        Must be the same drunk guy posting in the DA thread they can also beat all the DA teams.

Aren't these boys still waiting to turn 14 with a lot not turning 14 until 2015?

I am sure they have a lot of good players and had a fantastic season but the young prepubescent boys on your team will struggle against boys that are turning 15.

BTW how many went DA?
        Best keeper is from Coral Gables. Hands down. TBU keeper is good but hard to tell how good. They don't get tested a whole lot back there.

Comment

From what I can see on gotsoccer they didn't give up many goals? Another hater/troll I see.
          Didn't Celtic give up 13 goals in 3 games at Disney?

Best GK is a toss up between Coral Gables and TBU. I'd give the edge to Coral Gables GK, he's more athletic. TBU GK is solid too but like a previous poster mentioned he doesn't see much action. Both these players would represent the state well at the ODP or ID2 level.

Comment

Best GK is a toss up between Coral Gables and TBU. I'd give the edge to Coral Gables GK, he's more athletic. TBU GK is solid too but like a previous poster mentioned he doesn't see much action. Both these players would represent the state well at the ODP or ID2 level.
            GK from Kendall Is The best GK in FL so Far

Comment

GK from Kendall Is The best GK in FL so Far
              GK from Weston is by far the best!! Represents FL on Region III team.

Comment

How cute. All the daddies think their kid is the best GK.

Pathetic!

Comment

GK from Weston is by far the best!! Represents FL on Region III team.
                  Weston Gk hahahaha
                  TBU score 4-0
                  Remember

Comment

Weston Gk hahahaha
                    TBU score 4-0
                    Remember
                    Hahaha and how old are you, 6 ??

Comment

Hahaha and how old are you, 6 ??
                      Weston GK hahahahahaha

Comment

That was one weekend. Look at the other 40 games they played. Stop acting like an ass clown.

Comment

That was one weekend. Look at the other 40 games they played. Stop acting like an ass clown.
                          Stop acting like a Celtic parent/supporter. Same thing as an ass clown only spelled differently.

Celtic blows

Comment

Stop acting like a Celtic parent/supporter. Same thing as an ass clown only spelled differently.

Celtic blows
                            Spoken like a classless ass clown.

Comment

How many of those games were against rec teams in the USA league? Celtic did nothing against any top teams, or just mediocre teams for that matter. This year you will take a bigger step back because the game becomes more technical at this age, welloutside the USA league anyway. The long ball tactics will become even less effective. I know, I know you are in FSPL, but it's the second division. That should be ok with you though cause that's just where you belong. I for one wish our teams could play just to show how far behind you really are.

Comment

How many of those games were against rec teams in the USA league? Celtic did nothing against any top teams, or just mediocre teams for that matter. This year you will take a bigger step back because the game becomes more technical at this age, welloutside the USA league anyway. The long ball tactics will become even less effective. I know, I know you are in FSPL, but it's the second division. That should be ok with you though cause that's just where you belong. I for one wish our teams could play just to show how far behind you really are.
                                Don't know where you are from. Don't know why you hate our team so much. Very sad. Btw 4-2 over ACYS(final 4 state cup) 5-4 over team Boca, 5-4 over Westin Black, 3-0 over space coast. All top 20 in the state. So where are you from big shot that you want to play us so bad?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X