X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are kidding, right?

The boys U18 just won State Cup and nearly every other boys team is playing premier level, most in top ten.

The club is doing a great job.
    not talking about the older teams. I am talking about the younger teams. the older teams are fine. its the young teams that have absolutely no consistancy and it seems are there to just feed money to the club.

Comment

Yep, morons make me angry.
      Vladimir? Vladimir Putin? Are you behind this too?

Comment

Devlopment

not talking about the older teams. I am talking about the younger teams. the older teams are fine. its the young teams that have absolutely no consistancy and it seems are there to just feed money to the club.
        It may seem that way, but my kid was on one of those younger teams a few years back. They didn't look so good either. Now he's on one of the older teams with the same group of kids and they look like they'll be one of the strongest teams in the area. Definitely some coaching problems last year and the younger boys groups, but I think this club will work that out.

Comment

Ummm .... "No".
          Its funny FKK is like a gnat to us. We hardly even notice you bussing around. I think you guys have picked the wrong team to try to create a rivalry with. Why don't you find some ayso team to bully. Lions for life!

Comment

Its funny FKK is like a gnat to us. We hardly even notice you bussing around. I think you guys have picked the wrong team to try to create a rivalry with. Why don't you find some ayso team to bully. Lions for life!
            You don't notice them "bussing around"?

Comment

I thought OC wants everybody to be interested in the USL and PDL teams? Or are they the exclusive interest of OCYS affiliates? If you want people to be supporters and fans- especially when you go MLS- telling critics to "shut up" isn't very productive. If OC is that thin-skinned, you guys won't last two weeks when local sports writers start breaking down games and second-guessing tactics. You can tell them to shut up til you're hoarse, but they won't listen.
              Shut up. we have MLS and Kaka

Comment

Shut up. we have MLS and Kaka
                Great.. You have crap and crap

Comment

Great.. You have crap and crap
                  Brilliant!!

Comment

Brilliant!!
                    Answering your own post again. Go talk to yourself on the FKK thread. You are in good company there.

Comment

This cracks me up. fKK trying to put focus on U23. Lets recap: OC is in 1st in USL pro league, very successfull DA program, very successfull boys teams in age groups younger than DA, successfull purple teams in older age groups (2nd teams) and because they struggled in the PDL we are supposed to believe the club is a disaster. OC is far from perfect, but lots of good things happening. FKK - focus on your own house (plenty to keep you busy there).
                      OC tried to put focus on 23s but the team is a failure. What success has the DA had? What? They have won nothing! Nothing so how are they successful. 18s are bad, 16s bad, 14s merged two of the best teams in the state and the coaching was horrific. Just ask the parents. Kids not getting better. Purple teams are not good, sorry look at your record in state cup. 18s suck, 17s suck, 16s were good but had an easy draw, 15s suck, 14s and 13s seeya!

PDL struggle are you serious? They finished in last place. That is not a struggle.

Comment

It may seem that way, but my kid was on one of those younger teams a few years back. They didn't look so good either. Now he's on one of the older teams with the same group of kids and they look like they'll be one of the strongest teams in the area. Definitely some coaching problems last year and the younger boys groups, but I think this club will work that out.
                        good to know, but my question is how do we know the club is going to work it out? They already lost the coaches we were supposed to have. I didn't really agree with everything they did last year. It's almost as if the leadership is reactionary instead of proactive. this is a lot of money for our family and I am just getting tired of wondering if we are in the right place or just another source of income for the club.

Comment

Good questions

good to know, but my question is how do we know the club is going to work it out? They already lost the coaches we were supposed to have. I didn't really agree with everything they did last year. It's almost as if the leadership is reactionary instead of proactive. this is a lot of money for our family and I am just getting tired of wondering if we are in the right place or just another source of income for the club.
                          I am a big believer in the club, but I have some good friends with younger kids and it seemed like they had a totally different experience with the club. I think the parents of those teams need to challenge the DOC with these questions. Your questions seem like good questions. It's just the parents that talk to the DOC need to be really mindful of the fact that he is no different than any other DOC, which means he is getting challenged by parents all the time. The problem is that parents with good questions get prejudged because they follow parents who are completely irrational and often that not polite. Just approach the DOC the right way and you'll get your questions answered. Even if you challenge him, politely, that's fair game. Just make sure you don't lock up when you're already angry. My experience is that Tom can handle just about any question and he can admit when things aren't going well. So the parents and asked the questions the right way get all the best dancers. The truth.

Comment

I am a big believer in the club, but I have some good friends with younger kids and it seemed like they had a totally different experience with the club. I think the parents of those teams need to challenge the DOC with these questions. Your questions seem like good questions. It's just the parents that talk to the DOC need to be really mindful of the fact that he is no different than any other DOC, which means he is getting challenged by parents all the time. The problem is that parents with good questions get prejudged because they follow parents who are completely irrational and often that not polite. Just approach the DOC the right way and you'll get your questions answered. Even if you challenge him, politely, that's fair game. Just make sure you don't lock up when you're already angry. My experience is that Tom can handle just about any question and he can admit when things aren't going well. So the parents and asked the questions the right way get all the best dancers. The truth.
                            look the teams u14 and up are doing well,the younger ones however not so hot.i don't see them going anywhere tom is a nice guy but the truth is he is stubborn and nothing is going to change.

Comment

You don't notice them "bussing around"?
                              buzzz...buzzz

Comment

look the teams u14 and up are doing well,the younger ones however not so hot.i don't see them going anywhere tom is a nice guy but the truth is he is stubborn and nothing is going to change.
                                You shouldn't be too focused on winning below U14 anyway. Until the kids have all physically matured and are on a level playing field, the better teams tend to be those with the biggest kids as opposed to those who have the best players. You want the teams strong at U15 and above when college coaches are taking a look. Don't get too hung up on results too young.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X