Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You could not be further from the truth. Nobody is dissing the girls. All of them are great players...just not national caliber players. Both OC and FKK did much to bring attention to the region this year, however, both fell equally short. That is the point. With all this back and forth on who is better, which club has superior coaches and training and the results of the two best girl's teams is the same - 3 games and heading home. The net takeaway here is that neither club has an advantage. Both clubs are so sub par on the national level that they are little more than a warm up for the truly talented teams. Both clubs need to shut up and put up. Quit crowing about your regional victories and train hard to compete nationally. You got a year left Ladies. Show us you can do more than win in your own backyard.
    Extremely short-sighted. What did you accomplish in your athletic career?

Comment

You could not be further from the truth. Nobody is dissing the girls. All of them are great players...just not national caliber players. Both OC and FKK did much to bring attention to the region this year, however, both fell equally short. That is the point. With all this back and forth on who is better, which club has superior coaches and training and the results of the two best girl's teams is the same - 3 games and heading home. The net takeaway here is that neither club has an advantage. Both clubs are so sub par on the national level that they are little more than a warm up for the truly talented teams. Both clubs need to shut up and put up. Quit crowing about your regional victories and train hard to compete nationally. You got a year left Ladies. Show us you can do more than win in your own backyard.
      You are a complete moron...... Not national level? They were at a tournament of the top 8 teams in the nation. So, they were not the best, but clearly one of the best teams in the nation. As for comparing yourselves with them, please get your head out of your ass as you clearly don't stack up. I can't believe how stupid you people are.

For the record, they earned their way to the nations. As for your club, you are simply playing in a great league but remember your girls or club didn't earn the right to play there and just because you play in an elite league it doesn't make you elite.

Comment

Extremely short-sighted. What did you accomplish in your athletic career?
        Nothing at all but my daughters youth club has owners that have an MLS team. I love to talk at the water cooler with my work mates.

Comment

Nothing at all but my daughters youth club has owners that have an MLS team. I love to talk at the water cooler with my work mates.
          Your basically admitting your an absolute dork. What does the mirror tell you? Get a life?

Comment

Great post..... Thanks for summing up the stereotypical OC parent.

Comment

And don't forget how awesome it is to brag on Facebook about your "elite" player associated with a pro franchise.

Comment

Team camp and SPARQ testing this weekend... Season's just around the corner! Let's make year two even better than last!

Comment

And don't forget how awesome it is to brag on Facebook about your "elite" player associated with a pro franchise.
                  OC is well advanced with their boys program and strengthening. The players know where they will get developed. No bragging just the reality of what has been happening and will continue to happen.

Comment

OC is well advanced with their boys program and strengthening. The players know where they will get developed. No bragging just the reality of what has been happening and will continue to happen.
                    The boys at OC are not getting better. They have been sold ice from Alaska. They market DA like it is going out of style and treat parents and players like crap.

Period!!!!

Comment

The boys at OC are not getting better. They have been sold ice from Alaska. They market DA like it is going out of style and treat parents and players like crap.

Period!!!!
                      Seems like they delivered to me. All the DA boys will be playing in college next year at some pretty good schools. So I think the college coaches would disagree they aren't getting better. I also think you mistake them not letting the parents drive the program as treating them poorly. At this level parents should have extremely small role in the team.

Comment

Seems like they delivered to me. All the DA boys will be playing in college next year at some pretty good schools. So I think the college coaches would disagree they aren't getting better. I also think you mistake them not letting the parents drive the program as treating them poorly. At this level parents should have extremely small role in the team.
                        Finally someone sensible, and the DA is only going to get better and better with mls now involved.

Comment

Finally someone sensible, and the DA is only going to get better and better with mls now involved.
                          You are nuts.

Comment

Can you list three specific ways in which MLS is "involved" in Orlando City's DA? Mind you, I am asking for specifics, not vague generalities.

Comment

Can you list three specific ways in which MLS is "involved" in Orlando City's DA? Mind you, I am asking for specifics, not vague generalities.
                              They cannot! They talk bshiiiiit. These older kids came from other clubs. They were the best around and would have gone nostter what. Some actually are not going to school but OC won't say. They are ruining kids.

Comment

They cannot! They talk bshiiiiit. These older kids came from other clubs. They were the best around and would have gone nostter what. Some actually are not going to school but OC won't say. They are ruining kids.
                                Let the hate go and quit straight lying! EVERY player from the DA is committed. Fact - look it up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X